PDX Ice Festival 2010

John Frieh

I'll only come if Graham is MCing again

We can gladly deliver Graham MCing in his wall creeper sporting the jihad beard... for the appropriately sized donation of course :grlaf::wazup:

Bring your dollar bills! We're raising money!

Are you saying that we get to stuff the dollar bills into his SuperSnuggie?

I believe you're thinking of the other venue on East Burnside :laf:

Hey: any votes for keg flavors? Full Sail is helping us out again this year. :brew:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also vote for a route that has some figure fours in it!

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised dude.

I hope all of you are skipping laundry night and morning coffee for the rest of the month... based on the sheer amount of schwag Graham is amassing you're gonna wish you had more $$$ for raffle tickets once you see it all

I hope all of you are skipping laundry night and morning coffee for the rest of the month... based on the sheer amount of schwag Graham is amassing you're gonna wish you had more $$$ for raffle tickets once you see it all

I sure as hell am! There ain't no schwag like Cilogear Schwag. Here's my raffle winner on my back in use after I'd won it. (Along with 100 other raffle winners) I was sleeping on the mats after a kick assed day, dreaming of using it on my next outing when my number was called out! . Woot!!!

Cilogear summit pack in use, Solo FA of The Old Witch, I barely even know I had it on.

1_resized_Bill_lookin_for_pro_in_all_the_wrong_places.jpg

You guys rule for doing this, but Graham totally kick's ass! May his life be filled with Camels without fleas and the wealth of 1000 harems. Allah be praised and I'll see you there with my phat wallet.

and the winner of the 2010 International PDX Ice Festival Invitational Dry Tool Comp = Michaeljosephnozel!!! Still not falling for passing trends like leashless tools, vehicles that get over 12 mpg, and LED headlamps; Michael stepped up and dry tooled his way into the history books. Way to go Michael!

Now that you won leashless tools, what is next? Hopefully, you will not swap your 16lb, 5-layer North Face bibs for soft shells or, worse yet, start skiing. Time to hit the real thing real soon!