Shasta - second week of October?

cameronius

Hi guys - I'm heading down to California for the second and third week of October and looking to climb Shasta via Avalanche Gulch if anyone is up for it. Could do one or two days, whatever works. I'm intermediate, comfortable on snow/ice, but always up to learn more. If anyone is interested or available, hit me up.

Edited by cameronius

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello I wanna climb this mountain too, i will go to salt lake city then sacramento and on my way back to seattle i will try to climb shasta

my plane in seattle will be the 17 of october so maybe we can arrange something but you can only climg it on week ends?

ok sorry to be short i will spend another week in whistler in BC and i am in a shop now

cheers

How about

1) 10/14(Thur), and 15(Fri).

If we choose option 1, I will fly to Medford, OR on 10/13. I will meet you at somewhere in Mt. Shasta city or at the Bunny Flat parking lot on 10/14. If possible, camp at Helen Lake otherwise at Horse Camp on 10/14. Wake up early and summit and come back on 10/15.

2) 10/22(Fri), and 23 (Sat)

If we choose option 2, I will drive from Mt. View, CA on 10/21. If you happen to be near Mt. View we can drive together to Mt Shasta city and sleep one night. Or we will meet at somewhere in Mt. Shasta city or at the Bunny Flat parking lot in early morning on 10/22. We may camp at Helen Lake otherwise at Horse Camp on 10/22. Wake up early and summit and come back on 10/23.

3) Any other suggestions?