Land use and "endangered" critters

Scott_J

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busted! I decided Jim Beam was getting the best of me, and I'd better back it off a notch before some badass came huntin' me down. I'm really not so tough but it really pisses me off to hear all the horseshit about this and that and the other...but no affirmative action. I personally am involved, as time allows, with both local and community government (believe it or not), and feel better inside for doing it. Ah fuckit, nobody wants to hear this shit...they just want to psycho-analyze and bitch.

Out of 187 countries we were the only one not to sign the kyoto thing-GWB still spewing that global warming doesn't exist. He called for an independent study that confirmed emissions are destroying the earth and the topic dropped out of sight. If you want to know what a sleazeball we got then look at TX. Dirtiest air in the nation -contracted to dispose of NY's garbage and dump it in west TX-nearly banned climbing in its parks and then there is Enron who's ex execs litter the whitehouse and its cabinet. 243 million in this "stimulus" pack goes to Enron while food banks sit empty. Big deficit spending and mega corporate welfare is the word and believe me it will not trickle down. Look at the airline bailout- everyone still got laid off. To be in bed with big business is one thing -but 187 to 1.

That made America seem as arrogant as GWB himself.

Jeffers the senator from Vermont is my hero.He finally bailed because GWB didn't want to spend money on special education. Let retards be retards was the mantra I think.

Now is the time that all good men must stand up for what's right and get this ship-this great experiment- back on course. Vote and make noise .

Im glad you're sngle handed saving the world trask

And i'll do just what you say mr. trask sir I'll get right on that.

Even you should know discussion is the first step and if you didn't spend all your time dissing the genious you read here you would know that me and some senators killed the stimulus pack yesterday. Oh the power of the internet.

It's sunny here and Im off to Smith so there! Hope you mold in your rain hell!

quote:

Originally posted by RStewbone:
Im glad you're sngle handed saving the world trask

And i'll do just what you say mr. trask sir I'll get right on that.

Even you should know discussion is the first step and if you didn't spend all your time dissing the genious you read here you would know that me and some senators killed the stimulus pack yesterday. Oh the power of the internet.

It's sunny here and Im off to Smith so there! Hope you mold in your rain hell!

Congratulations Stewbone,If that's true I salute you. Please don't hate me cause' I'm pretty. trask

quote:

Originally posted by RStewbone:
I like you trask but I am surprised you didn't point out that I misspelled genius- I did it as a pun but the pun is a dying form of cleverness.

________________________________I'm sorry bout dissin you last nite. I was drinkin, and that's dangerous. Whatever any of us can do to help the environment is cool with me. I'm obviously not a bleedin heart liberal though, so I tend to get testy when I hear that propaganda...and I'm not sayin that's what you are or are about, okay? Have a Merry Christmas. I'm goin to tie myself to the bed now, and have daisy whip me.

grin.gif" border="0