[TR] Index Town Walls: Upper Town Wall - Rise and Fall 8/29/2010

soulreaper

Trip: Index Town Walls: Upper Town Wall - Rise and Fall

Date: 8/29/2010

Trip Report:

On the heels of other recent activity, I finally climbed this rediscovered gem of a route with my ladyfriend, Jeanna.

We had a great time up there and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys that type of (tricky) face climbing.

A full report can be found here at my blog .

Cheers!

-A

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Andrew! So great to see some more action up there.

Sorry about the tick mark... Sometimes I have to resort to the devilish tricks of a sport climber. I figured it would get washed off way before anyone else saw it.

Wish I didn't have to bail down to Cali or I'd be keen to go check out Good Girls with ya. Maybe next summer.

I wasn't trying to point the finger Mikey: there's been some other folks on it recently as well and there's actually a surprising amount of chalk on the holds right now!

Although probably not after this weekend...looks like you timed your escape perfectly! Hope Cali treats you well.

And Kimmo: Coincidentally, I DID opt for the steeps this afternoon and fired the linkup! Disco Baby? Fight Club Baby Boarder? Board Fight Baby Club? Baby on Club Board Fight? Hmmm...I kind of like Disco Baby.

And Kimmo: Coincidentally, I DID opt for the steeps this afternoon and fired the linkup! Disco Baby? Fight Club Baby Boarder? Board Fight Baby Club? Baby on Club Board Fight? Hmmm...I kind of like Disco Baby.

:tup:

nice work! Good to have a hard one up there now, hehe. Now check out Black Magic extension if the weather cooperates. I think you'd like the moves.