Yeee Haw! - Closet Sale

LeTiger

Hey Folks,

Winter is just around the corner, and like any sensible fellow, I need to get rid of all my unused winter gear before the snow hits. - Go Figure.

All prices listed are shipped and PP'd, so what you see is what you pay. Prices are in US dollars, and all sales are ConUS. (If you are outside the US, YOU PAY the shipping and PP fees, sorry, but I keep getting burned. Feel free to make offers, but keep in mind I am pretty firm about these prices, and will ignore low ball offers. (but go ahead, make me a deal!)

I am keeping some leftovers from my dream to do Denali, and some I will need to acquire again when that dream once again becomes reality. My loss, your gain?

1. Ice Screws - Gone! Thanks everyone!

2. Arc' Teryx Gamma MX Hoody - Gone, Thanks Maxtrax!

3. Wild Things eVENT Mens Medium Bib

- Bought last year on a semi-whim because I had heard good things about them from a lot of folks. I ended up being slightly too tall for their "small", thus defaulting to my other pair of waterproofs. One small crampon tear in lower left calf area, sewn and works fine, could be sealed for extra protection if super paranoid. Other than that, essentially new. Pic shows the tear, with a penny for comparison sake. Wildthings site is being all sorts of confusing (no current pricelist?)

Asking: $140

4940302229_054aae12d1.jpg

4940303933_a550ee837d.jpg

4. OR S/M Black Balaclava

- Never used actually, it didn't layer with my Gorilla-Clava, No Smell, no problem!

Asking $14 PP'd and Shipped

4940889338_5722ce01c2.jpg

5. Okay... Here's where I get to feel like an idiot.

La Sportiva Oly Mons,Mens Size 44.5 (UK). trained in one season in prep for Denali, way too warm for the Cascades, and not going to see use in the future (until I get my butt in gear for Denali... with current circumstances, it will be a while...)

Rating: I'm going to go with a conservative 8/10 (see pics). There are superficial crampon scratches on both inners, all are surface, and non-structural. There is also a rub spot where the inner-boot lace hook did not agree with the outer boot, on both boots. Picture shows, but I have not found any way to address this (grow larger feet?). The great news is that these are pretty much broken in, and actually pretty comfy to wear. Sale includes original box and unused insoles (I switched them out for mine when wearing)

New: $900

My Price: $525 Shipped and Paypal'd (PM me if you have any questions)

4940307979_2b5bd52c58.jpg

4940896226_0ef1f90201.jpg

4940896692_66785243b2.jpg

Edited by LeTiger

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...