Climbing at Vantage during Dave Matthews concert?

AlpinWeiss

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I climbed at Vantage during a Hootie and the Blowfish concert. All night long was just a nightmare of asshole Hootie fans screaming, yelling and firing off guns. I would think that DMB fans are just as big as assholes as Hootie fans.

At least Hootie went away, I wish DM would too

• 2 weeks later...
Take along your car jacks and teach the fans about the fine art of column trundling

that would be a fun thing to do at Trout Creek. A particular climb named Timebomb comes to mind. problem is, you gotta be close enough to crank the jack. that puts you in the rockfall zone

I climbed at Vantage during a Hootie and the Blowfish concert. All night long was just a nightmare of asshole Hootie fans screaming, yelling and firing off guns. I would think that DMB fans are just as big as assholes as Hootie fans.

At least Hootie went away, I wish DM would too

I'd hate to see what Limp Bizkit concert goers are like.

the DMB concerts usually have the most concert campers at the climbers bivy area.

They don't tend to climb very much, just leave trash behind.

Yah....but the trash of the concert-goers can usually be easily picked up and disposed of....unlike the permanently-drilled metallic garbage left all over the Vantage crags by smug rap-bolting sport-climbers.

Oh just STFU Raindawg :fahq: nobody really cares about the rants of an old has been.

I did climb there the weekend of the Dave Matthews concert and this last weekend also, most of the trash has been picked up and me and the wife picked up 2 garbage bags on Saturday and disposed of them. For everyone’s information the coulee was quiet during the DM after concert thanks to 2 fish and wildlife officers with night vision patrolling the area…. Sure put a hurt on the party seen…..and now it’s like paranoia and CREEPY think’n of them lurk’n in the dark!!!!!

Edited by richard_noggin

Oh just STFU Raindawg :fahq: nobody really cares about the rants of an old has been.

IT'S CAUSE HE'S A F*ING BROKEN RECORD WITH HIS OPINION. His own little Insane Clown Posse.

InsaneClownPosse.png

Don, you were in town for a reading out of your new book, I meant to head down there to say hi. Next time you're around you'd be welcome to tie in with some of us if you could STFU on the bolt thing for more than 2 min. Check in before hand and bring your gear down we'll go lap something. PDX has climbing accessible with in the city limits that is pretty good, you can bang out a workout in a couple of hours. Beacon is only a 45 min drive or so as well.

Regards to all

:wave: