How was everyone's summer?

RedNose

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was back up North but...things need attention here.

I guess the hard spray section was removed so "we" have to play by goodie two shoes rules now.

Oh well, hope everyone gets what they want out of autumn.

It was the best of times....

It was the worst of times.... no joke at all, perfectly described.

Good to see you alive and healthy while checking in rednoze, got to be nicer in Alaska now than anywhere in the middle east.

I guess the hard spray section was removed so "we" have to play by goodie two shoes rules now.

Your mom's too old so I fucked your daughter.

Is that more like what you wanted to hear?

Your mom's too old so I fucked your daughter.

Is that more like what you wanted to hear?

Arrr lad I see ya haven't changed a bit. Good to know some things stay the same.

My summer was filled with fun, promise, and wonderful animals surrounding me while I killed and ate fish, crab, shrimp and of course farted afterwards.

If any of ya want to buy a nice home in Eastern WA send me a PM. I need to unload so I can be free of all anchors in the Lower 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Suck ass. Still didn't climb shit.

Change out those glasses and helmet on your avatar pic and I expect that wonderful things will happen. LOL!

Kidding, didn't you have a medical thing happening? How old are you anyway, cause I've been feeling particularly old this summer after ripping the tendons in my shoulder and the arthritis in my fingers is so bad I can't knock on a f*ing door...but I'm only 55....or so.

25 days of climbing in the dolomites followed by 10 days with my girl on the beaches of southern turkey then a 10 day 3400 km motorbike ride traversing the entire alps from Spain to their beginning in france to their end in Slovenia. Then 10 days of topless beaches in Spain and tufa sport climbing.

I can't believe the summer is over, home tomorrow :(

25 days of climbing in the dolomites followed by 10 days with my girl on the beaches of southern turkey then a 10 day 3400 km motorbike ride traversing the entire alps from Spain to their beginning in france to their end in Slovenia. Then 10 days of topless beaches in Spain and tufa sport climbing.

Now THAT's how to spend a summer! :tup:

Wow, did you manage to at least have a little fun while you were stuck so far away from home?

Cancer #1) Complete excision of melanoma site on my backside: my divorce was finalized. :)

Congrats Sobo. Did they determine if the two cancers were related?

Fixed it for ya, Sobosweetie. Glad to hear you've got a clean bill of health now, in more ways than one. :kisss:

Kidding, didn't you have a medical thing happening? How old are you anyway...

Just turned 32, but I feel like I'm 55. Finally got the knee into a-little-bit-of-pain-but-fuckit-I'm-doing-shit-anyway condition and now I just gotta get my fat ass off the couch and into the wild. Probably just hiking and sport craggin' for a while. Beats playing golf and video games though.