Skookum Osprey Catarafts

RedNose

I have two Skookum Osprey catarafts for sale. EACH one is selling for $1200.00 each NOT together. These cats come with three oars, three oar locks and an anchor for each one. These are not your typical "fly fishing" raft. These boats can be used for long float fishing or hunting trips. Both of these boats will fit well in small planes for bush hunting and fishing in Alaska or Canada.

OK pictures are up: First two pictures feature my cat.

The other pictures feature my wife's cat (there are two of her's). She has the cat with the higher level "dog" platform or for a better word your cargo area. Her cat also comes with Cataraft oars and a stripping tray for your fly line.

Any questions please PM me and I'll answer you ASAP.

The Osprey starts with the Steelheader 10 foot by 20 inch pontoons to which we add an aluminum kickboat frame. Osprey is the only aluminum black powder-coated frame with foot pegs. It's an incredible fishing machine that's going to last you 25 years. This boat can be packed down into a 30" x 54" duffel bag (not included), and weights approximately 40 pounds. You can even take this as baggage on a plane.

The Osprey II uses 10' X 19"- 20" pontoons and weighs between 45-50 pounds. The frame is 56" x 82" at maximum length with foot pegs fully extended. The dog deck is 41" x 21".

Other features include:

10 ft X 20" pontoons and ours are two air chambers per pontoon!

7.5' breakdown oars

Aluminum frame 15 lbs that breaks down to fit in a small bush plane with the pontoons.

Rear deck that sits high out of the water (We have the rack but no "dog deck" for your dog to sit on) What we have is the frame without the marine plywood so you can still put gear there=cooler, fishing grear, dry bags etc.

A long waterline for good tracking and stability

Each pontoons has 8 stainless steel D-rings

Adjustable foot rests, and oar stops

Replaceable Halkey Robert-style valves for quick inflation and deflation

http://www.steelheader.com/osprey.htm

4244.jpg.dab3ab14539b75ce42e2d78e1c078d32.jpg

4245.jpg.c4efba95ad3edb7734197f3755b12d67.jpg

4246.jpg.89a7703a9cfd10e6b952f51b77aac108.jpg

4247.jpg.bdb120c1b66dbfe7cbbc6a79ee47ed37.jpg

Edited by RedNose

• Replies 0
  • Created