WOOHOO !! I'm the Cherry poppin' daddy for this forum :D

rodeo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice climbing sucks.

To enjoy ice climbing you must have low brain power and a weak imagination. Ice kills you deader than any other climbing form. To be a good ice climber you must have retractable balls, no brain and big calves (mooooo). If they invented an ice climbing simulator they would put you in a meat locker and hit you with hockey sticks for 6 hrs then drive a truck over your fingers and toes.

I wish it would freeze! grin.gif" border="0

First thing to do is sleep in a freezer without any blankets every night. Like when your nostrils freeze up. Then you must get some boxing gloves on to protect your knuckles from the bashing. Have a snorkel present for that sprindrift and avalaches so you can swim out. Bring your scuba fins too.

Second thing to do is get out there and take as many whippers as you can to rid yourself of any fear. I recommend falling on tied off half driven in screws or even spectres. Have your partner throw large ice chunks in your face to get some scars like I received last year.

Play that Jaws tune when going up couloirs and avy traps in your discman or walkman.

Oh yeah and dont bother wearing helmets cuz your head should be so hard ice will be deflected by it tongue.gif" border="0

Otherwise children stay at home.

PS I did have a heads up that this forum was giong to be created I just had to take care of something cronies tongue.gif" border="0

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

once upon a time

there was a rabbit and a bear hopping through the woods. The bear asked the rabbit "Do you ever think about God?" The rabbit said "All I think about is carrots." The bear said "Do you think God made those carrots?" The rabbit replied. "Mmm carrots. I really like carrots. Mmmmm". The bear then asked "What would you do if there were no more carrots?" "Oh - now i'm really hungry. carrots carrots carrots, mmm mmm mmm" said the rabbit. Then a falling tree squashed them both to jelly. rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
once upon a time

there was a rabbit and a bear hopping through the woods. The bear asked the rabbit "Do you ever think about God?" The rabbit said "All I think about is carrots." The bear said "Do you think God made those carrots?" The rabbit replied. "Mmm carrots. I really like carrots. Mmmmm". The bear then asked "What would you do if there were no more carrots?" "Oh - now i'm really hungry. carrots carrots carrots, mmm mmm mmm" said the rabbit. Then a falling tree squashed them both to jelly.
rolleyes.gif" border="0

man druk that was soooooo deep, you have now put me into a contemplative mood. i think i am going to sit on my tree stump the rest of the day and try to find enlightment wihtin the aspect of carrots and bunny rabbits.

thanks man!! you wanna play some frisbee later?

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

man druk that was soooooo deep, you have now put me into a contemplative mood. i think i am going to sit on my tree stump the rest of the day and try to find enlightment wihtin the aspect of carrots and bunny rabbits.

thanks man!! you wanna play some frisbee later?

ITS CALLED A DISC NOT A FRISBEE!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:
Hey, I Moondanced with a footsack in my bum once. I highly recommend it!

Thanks for sharing about your choice of butt plugz. rolleyes.gif" border="0

When did Daddy pop your cherry anyway?

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Dru ]