• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sk

important question

if i post in Newbies does that make me a born again NOOB??

just asking ;)

just asking ;)

Helpful, it might make you helpful if you are answering a question. :wave:

For the general public and the masses of the Great Unwashed, yes.

But in your case, Muffster, the answer would be no.

Welcome back, it's been over a year since we saw you last. How are you feeling these days, girl? The back doing any better?

just asking ;)

Were you ever not a noob?

at one time i was a fairly experienced cc.com spray master, however my attention has been else where for a while *sigh* i feel all giddy again *like a virgin, touched for the very first time*

For the general public and the masses of the Great Unwashed, yes.

But in your case, Muffster, the answer would be no.

Welcome back, it's been over a year since we saw you last. How are you feeling these days, girl? The back doing any better?

somedays are good :) i focus on those. still no climbing for me yet. I keep hoping though :moondance: cus that would be the BEST!!

just asking ;)

Helpful, it might make you helpful if you are answering a question. :wave:

meh, not sure i remember how to climb or that i would be helpful with much except advice on spraying here :wave:

ABSINTHE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER.

you could share... it is nice to share *nods* :cry:

no matter how many times you ask i will not post pictures of my boobs. not until you post :hcluv: pics :crazy:

I can't get that pic to fit on this screen, it's too big!

3" screen G? In either case, post anywhere and everywhere Mufster, nice to see you around!

Hey, Brad's back now, too! Wow, two lost souls returned to us in one week! Oh, happy days are here again... :)

Paul

I've been lurking but not doing much posting. Sounds like you've made some major changes too.

Sounds like you've made some major changes too.
????? Now what have you done, Brad?

No such excitement Paul. No, I am just old, fat, and had ACL replacement, been as busy as shit saving the world, and bought a retirement farm assuming I live long enough to retire.

Muffster, hugs and kisses. 8D

No such excitement Paul. No, I am just old, fat, and had ACL replacement, been as busy as shit saving the world, and bought a retirement farm assuming I live long enough to retire.

Muffster, hugs and kisses. 8D

right back at you Ducknut!!!

I went so far as to take my climbing gear down out of the garage, sort it, go through everything to make sure it was in good shape (too bad I'm not) find a harness that FITS me now :moondance: <--- current body type. and then put all my gear neatly in the coat closet. I MIGHT go top rope this weekend... maybe... i hope...

don't recall how you damaged yerself chica - blew out an o-ring blowing an elephant was it? you back in the saddle then? :)