poetry on the mountain

snow-muncher

are there any poets out there? i get a lot of inspiration when i'm out in the mountains. please submit origial works, or dr. suess gibberish, or haiku (high-koo?), or dirty limericks ( there once was a man from nantucket), etc...

here is one that was inspired by hunger...

CARNIVOROUS CONCOCTION...

Barbara had a barbecue and cooked up quite a meal.Every meat that you could eat, including skewered seal!She barbecued a big baboon, and served it with plantains!The third course was a giant horse, along with donkey brains!The teriyaki elephant? An appetizing dish!The sperm whale wasn't quite as good. Of course, i don't like fish.The brontosaurus burgers filled my stomach with delight.Then Barbara screamed "Before you dream of taking one more bite,make sure to give yourself some room, 'cause here comes the dessert!".Unfortunately, i declined, because my stomach hurt.

-the snow muncher

[chubit][chubit][chubit][chubit][chubit]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't write this one myself, but I heard it on television and it made me want to just run out to the car and bag some peaks! Perhaps it will have the same effect on you!:

Captain: Are ya ready kids?Kids: Aye, Aye captain!Captain: I can't heeeaaar yooouuu!Kids: AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!Captain: oooooooooooo......... Captain: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?Kids: Sponge Bob Square Pants!Captain: Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.Kids: Sponge Bob Square Pants!Captain: If nautical nonsense be somethin' ya wish.Kids: Sponge Bob Square Pants!Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.Kids: Sponge Bob Square Pants!Captain: Ready? Sponge Bob Square Pants,Captain & Kids: Sponge Bob Square Pants,Sponge Bob Square Pants,Sponge Booob Square Paaants!Captain: Ah Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, Ha, hArgh wh..arire..Ha arrrigh.

Ha arrigh! - Dwayner

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: Dwayner ]