sprayictionary

gapertimmy

dude (v,n,adj), dood. 1) a person of poor or excellent character. 2) depending on pronuciation can be used in place of entire sentances, ie: dude? - are you gonna peel? DUDE!! - that was a sweet ass whipper!! duuuuuuude? - is that cam gonna hold you??Dude,dude,dude, - you better glom onto somethin, your last peice just fell out. also see F@CK, Spondonicle.

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: Bronco ]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
flamer
- Erik and Sexual Chocolate
tongue.gif" border="0
, Erik is a flamer that has rainbow coalition stickers all over his car.

Now Caveman do you mean Rainbow Family, as in the crunchy-granola hippie gatherings, or Rainbow Coalition, as in Jesse Jackson's propaganda/stiring up trouble organization?I figure 'ol Jesse can give us some insight into how to advise the president on dealing with his infidelity all the while shagging a younger woman, knocking her up, and keep your wife. Not bad Jesse, I'm impressed.

So now we finally know what the moondance looks like.

Here's a new one, so far as I know this term was limited to a group of 4 guys road trippin' in the Northern rockies several years ago: goopuckey. It can either refer to any adhesive item, any food type substance, or pretty much anything you can't think of the actual name of at the time.

rope gremlins: you are belaying your buddy on some endlessly long alpine pitch and he is going slower than snot dripping off a slug. You start to think about something other than belaying like maybe drinking [big Drink] or Bobbi Bensmans before and after shots. Meanwhile your buddy goes to clip and you short-rope him for a second and he yells "FUCK GIMME SOME FUCKIN SLACK GODDAMNIT" cause he is sketching. You say: "Sorry man, you got lots of slack down here eh, must be those rope gremlins again."

hard air: ice or rock fall from a route that catches you one enough to start some facial bleeding. afterwards in the bar you tell the ski bunnies "Yeah I caught some hard air today" cool.gif" border="0 and they think you are a gnarly extreme skiier or mountain biker and not some ho-hum climber.

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Dru ]

• 1 year later...

The bairnies cuddle doon at nicht

Wi' mirth that's dear to me;

But soon the big warl's cark an' care

Will quaten doon their glee.

Yet, come what will to ilka ane,

May He who rules aboon

Aye whisper, through their pows be bald,

"Oh, bairnies cuddle doon!"

Alexander Anderson

Cairns said:

The bairnies cuddle doon at nicht

Wi' mirth that's dear to me;

But soon the big warl's cark an' care

Will quaten doon their glee.

Yet, come what will to ilka ane,

May He who rules aboon

Aye whisper, through their pows be bald,

"Oh, bairnies cuddle doon!"

Alexander Anderson

Sounds like a child molestor..."bairnies cuddle doon"? Barins shouldnae be cuddlin' doon wi naeb'dy 'cept their wee dollies and teddy bears.