Mullet Pride...

Backcountry

I wonder being involved in such good ole white trash sports as snowmobiling, I think that it has one of THE highest MPSP ratios out there...MPSP = Mullets Per Sports Participants...However...I wonder within climbing what the MPSP ratio may be...

If you have a mullet, once had a mullet, or are a closet mullet wannabe...Be proud stand tall proclaim it for all to hear...

Viva la Mullet...

As for myself, I hate long hair, never have had a mullet...but if I were to grow it out...yes...yes it would be a mullet...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sisu suomi:
Mullet...youknow if you get an ichthyology book out you will discover this is a species of fish. Also the mullet hair cut in the 70s and 80s were very popular with the hockey crowd. Ya beer, chips and blood sport!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif" border="0

Mullet is new word taking over. Up until 1999 this haircut was known as "hockey hair" and proudly seen on Jaromir Jagr, etc. long after most sane people had abandoned it. Reason: the back is the only part of hair that sticks out under the helmet anyways so it is the only part woryth growing long, no one can see the rest if it is long or short. Actually mullets can be long on the top too but real hockey hair is short top and sides and long back. On little kids the variation is to have a rat-tail braid hanging down the back.

quote:

Originally posted by Sean Halling:
Do I get any points for spending a lot of time with keepers of the mullet? I once had a truck with seven inches of lift and Super Swampers, but unfortunately the military didn't let me grow my mullet out much then.

I wanna get a big jacked up truck with a hydraulic suspension like the Citroens used to have, so I can drop it from 6 feet off the ground to low-rider with the push of a button. that would be super pimp.

but the mudflaps would definitely drag behind in lowrider mode then.

My mullet is natural,no hair on top to grow except a little fuzz go I let the back and side grow. Figured if I can make the top grow why not the sides. [Wazzup]grin.gif" border="0 Besides it ain't what is on top that makes you a red neck or WT. If your are a gun toten', tabaccy chewin', white socks, and blue lable beer man then yer a red neck/WT. [Moon] Dru, I take it you like hockey! I haven't been to a hockey game since I left Alaska. Do you know who the Iron Rangers are? How about the Hanson Brothers!?

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: sisu suomi ]

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: sisu suomi ]

quote:

Originally posted by sisu suomi:
Dru, I take it you like hockey! Do you know who the Iron Rangers are? How about the Hanson Brothers!?

Hansons are maing a comeback. never heard of the Iron Rangers but the Canucks are 3-0-1 since they got Linden back! Buy your Stanley cup tickets now folks!

grin.gif" border="0