Meteor Shower Blues

MysticNacho

I made the mistake of declining an offer to go to Smith this weekend, with the wonderful idea I could play catch up with some of the reading I haven't been doing for class instead. As it turned out, my weekend activities turned into sleeping in and [big Drink] . Plus there was a bad date on friday night. Shoulda gone to smith.

On top of that, I had some great meteor shower watching ambitions! But they went straight to hell.SpiningDemon.gif These ambitions included driving half way out to Mt. Rainier to get away from the city lights, but I was unable to persuade my fellow drunken comrades to move their arses out that far. So instead, we situated ourselves on top of Spire Rock, only to be massively disappointed by a monumental amount of fog rolling in. And I never did my reading either.

Moral of the story: hmm... I can't think of a moral. Wait wait.......... uh nope I'm drawing a blank. Oh wait here's one: Never turn down an oppurtunity to go to smith, you little bastards! You hear me?! NEVER! cussing.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meteor shower was great laying under the sky all night in the Kautz creek parking area.

still waiting on the 10 minute exposures from the lab.

I can still see all those tracers.

The Muir snowfield was quite bullet proof on my decent down from Anvil rock on Sunday.

What a phenomenal night though.

Thanx to the Eatonville cop who let us off of the speeding ticket as we passed through town at 45.