Paintball Skiing

panther

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by panther:
AND I pick Tim and Jon for proganda purposes, and Troy and Ben Manfredi for commando style raids.

Do I know you panther? Troy and I will take you all on. Hercules will distract you while we steal fresh tracks. No need for paintballs. There will be plenty of bloodshed while you try to keep up.

JoshBig.JPGHercules

Finally

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: benman ]

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: benman ]

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: benman ]

Paint ball, skis, Muir snow field...ummm. Wonder what Ms.Park Ranger would use for a gun? I'd like a piece of this. I haven't felt good about park rangers since the 70 in the Valley. Ass holes were constantly kicking me out, hassleing me and other for anything that was not "average" American. I say we paint ball park rangers!!!!!!! mad.gif" border="0 It could become a cult following. Start it here and it could carry on thru out the country. Blast 'em with paint in retaliation for all the fees that are coming our way. mad.gif" border="0 Backcountry users unite and paint ball a ranger shocked.gif" border="0

I am become me...provoker of ski paintball wars. So now it appears there are 3 seperate factions.

The Benman/Hercules group with commando speed and tele induced pride. Superior ski ability, but no combat experience to draw from. wink.gif" border="0

The Halling/Team Gander Mountain group complete with real live weaponry and no real skiing ability (easy targets-but superior firepower). tongue.gif" border="0

The Panther/Team Sweet Leaf group complete with naked snow bunny cheerleading squad. [Moon]

Team HikerWa/ One person Army. Is there room for others on your squad?

Team AllYouCanEat/ Free Krispy Kreams after every kill!!

Who's side are you on? Oh, and everyone knows who Panther is. [Wazzup]

Pick up your weaponry after doing some research. FULL AUTO BABY!http://www.paintball-guns.com

Panther

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: panther ]

quote:

Originally posted by panther:
The Benman/Hercules group with commando speed and tele induced pride. Superior ski ability, but no combat experience to draw from.

No combat experience? Ever seen the movie Swiss Family Manfredi? Maybe you should go rent it before you start talking trash.

Don't make me go medieval.

TroyToy.JPGPointballs

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: benman ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

"oklahomo" was a spelling mistake on my part. I dont want to suggest all them damn okies are gay. im certain there are lots of sheep cows and goats that could testify differently!
tongue.gif" border="0

Heh Dru, why'ncha tell us all about farm animals. I heard you canuks like takin' the hens for a spin. KY Baby! Woo-hoo!