Index Aid Climbing

Kier

Hello,

I am looking for a mid-week aid climbing partner for Index for the next month-and-a-half. If you are not into aid but are willing to belay one pitch a day...I am willing to be your free belayer for the remainder. I have done City Park and Iron Horse in the last few weeks and am looking for new lines or to repeat those.

Shawn

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If yer into some upper town wall action I would be down. Am looking at Waterway route & Dihedral route on the Diamond. Old school stuff that probably needs some bolt replacement. If yer willing to belay some A3 pitches, there's plenty of easier to be had as well. Great training ground for harder, moderate aid.

I'm not available this week, but unemployed, so most days work.

pm works best for me.

cheers

jimbo

I'd love to do that if you don't mind a relative newbie/someone who's forgotten a lot and never knew that much in the first place.

I did Spaceshot in Zion two years ago and attempted WFLT in Yosemite three years ago (bailed from the ledge). Would love to get back into it.

Will pm both of you.

Paulina

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jimbo,

I would be down for sure. Sorry for the late reply but I've been out climbing. Did Town Crier last weekend.

How does your day this Sunday Aug 29th look? Could climb in the morning on Sat the 28th too. I have weekday afternoons/evenings free as well. I work in Bothell so could be to Index by 3 at the earliest.

Shawn

206-972-0497

Hi Paulina,

What does your schedule on Aug 29th look like? The morning of the 28th is open too and I could meet at Index for some afternoon/evening climbs as well. Leaving for the valley Sept 10th.

Shawn

206-972-0497

Hey can I get in on this? I'm looking for partners to brush up on aid techniques over the next three weekends (and possibly a bit during the week). I've only done clean aid, which is what I want to brush up on, but am a patient belayer if you want to work on other stuff.

Email Carter at tetontransplant at gmail.com (inserting the @ character in place of " at ".

PS: I am about ready to pull the plug on a new haul bag. If you have a used one for sale, I am interested.

• 2 months later...