Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I haven't been reading this thread and won't, but I did pull it up, and I saw the preceeding picture.

I just gotta say - that's pretty freakin' lame - Grow up.

If you're gonna throw a picture of a person on the web and insult the person to the public, pick a picture that was submitted by the person, or at least where the person was making fun of himself.

I doubt this guy took a normal picture of himself, (like this appears to be) and then submitted it to "uglypeople.com."

That, or just go to some sight devoted to fucking with some guy over something he has no control over. I like spray, but that is jst pure negativity.

Keeping some 29 page thread going is a pathetic reason to do that.

Matt

quote:

Originally posted by Sparky:
G. Bush Jr, is a fascist. And he wouldn't smoke inside, unless D. Cheney said it was O.K. Or unless it would somehow make the rich, richer. Excluding columbians.

maybe he won't smoke but i've heard he snorts.

btw, the gore daughters are hot. grin.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Matt Anderson:
So, I haven't been reading this thread and won't, but I did pull it up, and I saw the preceeding picture.

I just gotta say - that's pretty freakin' lame - Grow up.

If you're gonna throw a picture of a person on the web and insult the person to the public, pick a picture that was submitted by the person, or at least where the person was making fun of himself.

I doubt this guy took a normal picture of himself, (like this appears to be) and then submitted it to "uglypeople.com."

That, or just go to some sight devoted to fucking with some guy over something he has no control over. I like spray, but that is jst pure negativity.

Keeping some 29 page thread going is a pathetic reason to do that.

Matt

That appears to be one of AL Gore's better pictures man, what are you getting all upset about? I know, I know; it's shocking, but, that's the way most Democrats look. shocked.gif" border="0

I knew this was coming . . .

Moron edited his post and replaced the picture that I objected to with Al Gore's mug.

Rest assured that the picture that was removed merely made fun of some person who had no absolutely control over how he looked and never invited the ridicule.

Politicians, of course, are fair game. They open themselves up to all sorts of ridicule when they combine what they think with what they think the public will buy and what they think their sponsors will allow.

Matt

Matt, I know the pic you're refering to. As a former special olympics volunteer, I started to fire off a scathing reply, something to the effect of "if there's a hell, get ready 'cause you're goin'" before I canceled the post and deemed the joker as unworthy of my attention. Extremely poor taste at best, and I'd hate to see when the karma bitch-slap comes around.

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: willstrickland ]

Yes, I posted picture of an individual that was available in the public domain (internet). However, I did not include any commentary to make fun of this person, that was left to the eyes of the beholder. But, since it did result in a reaction far beyond anything I intended, I removed it quietly and without response to this false acusation and scathing commentary. No problem, I can deal with it, that's why they call it Spray. But, maybe it's time to get over it? Or maybe not because this is Spray, but out of respect for what I perceive to be your deep feelings on the issue I'll give it one more try.

Cripes, some folks really have a lack of smoking etiquette. Besides all the back and forth here among smokers of various vegetable products and those who don't, all I can see is a justified annoyance at some smokers who lack the common courtesy to step outside when partaking. I would expect better from people sharing a common and crowded living space.