• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
scot'teryx

best of cc.com Muir on Saturday

word. just cause you two share a bed though, doesn't make you one.

OH yeah, I believe strongly that Dan Larson sucks Dan Larson Sucks Dan Larson Sucks...caveman's balls under candlelight. rolleyes.gif" border="0

I can't believe this thread is still going. Shouldn't someone mention aomething about smokin' grass or something though. I mean so it stays on topic and makes it all ethical like?

[big Drink][laf][sleep]

you know guys outsisde of lamebone, no one here know dan larson. outside of dan larson no one has meet lamebone. so maybe they are the same person. and if caveman and dan larson are the same people, with one being uglier then the other and dan larson is lamebone's dad, then that would make lamebone in inbreed cavebitch with an addicts tendenancies. but only one comes out when the other is smoking da reefer or the other one is abusing small animals. and the other one only abuses small animals when they are smoked. i am confussed now!!!!

i dunno, maybe we need some sort of government intervention on this site.

cascadeclimbers.com sprayers pass. $4.20 a day or $42.00 a year.

remember your pass needs to be validated by the pass dealer and visable upon request from your local pork service tool!

dan larson and capt. cavenuts

gumbie and pokie

beck and teddy

...all handsome couples, yes?

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: trask ]

By candlelight?? Hahahahaha. Thats it I'm relapsin'..Oh Eric, Kyagpa (works at second ascent )and I have met also.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Dan Larson ]

you dumb, stupid, fat, ugly, small-peckered butt-pirates still sprayin' this board. y'all are losers...kiss my sweet pimpled ass! [Moon]

I want to smoke pot at muir while caveman and Dano do the nasty

Dam I didn't get the top of page 20

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

Thats right figger eight.Jump on the band wagon . Are you stoned and thinkin' you're on page 11 or 12 of this thread .Or are you just retarded