• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

If I can beat the gods of Flood Control I will hit the much coveted page 46!!!

You know you are an Internet Gaper when your main reason for posting is to be the first poster on a new page!
[laf][Eek!][chubit][big Drink][Wazzup][Cool][big Grin][Razz]
And Here WE Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Scott. I know you love getting these emails!!!!!!

Muir Hut = Grow Hut

Where in Leavenworth could one smoke weed to the same effect?

Wow, nice to see a truly worthwhile subject like drugs in the mountains deteriorate into name-calling. I guess that's what happens after 46 pages.

I just tuned in so forgive me for missing all the good verbal jousting. I'm not about to weigh in with my opinion, which no doubt someone has already expressed more eloquently than I can say it, and has been variously trampled upon [Roll Eyes] , supported [smile] , :mooned: [Moon] , and- misinterpreted. [hell no]

I'd like to see more of this good stuff on this board. Anyone want to take on the cell-phone vs. self-rescue controversy?

100 here we come!!!!

Big wave Dave you got any other Johnny Come Lately subjects to discuss like whether or not the retrobolts on Dans Dreadful Direct should be chopped, or who should have played Jon Hemlock in the Eiger Sanction, or what you did to trask's mama? [laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by To The Top:

I see two Panthers attacking a Mountainman.

[big Drink]

Old cougars using foul language usually attract young men in smokey bars looking for some hard cock.

So does that make an older man/men using a message board to pick up younger men with foul language a panther/panthers? I am confused and hope that this is not the case.

What it means is that the direct threat of me putting my hands around mountainfags fucking throat was removed. I just put it back somewhere where it was sure to be seen.

Hey MountainFag you hearing me here tough guy? Wanna fucking bleed? I know who you are...cased your slum pad out and everything you little fucking bitch. I will permanently fucking maim you so you better just quiet the fuck down.

Talk shit to me again motherfucker.

quote:

Originally posted by panther:

What it means is that the direct threat of me putting my hands around mountainfags fucking throat was removed. I just put it back somewhere where it was sure to be seen.

Hey MountainFag you hearing me here tough guy? Wanna fucking bleed? I know who you are...cased your slum pad out and everything you little fucking bitch. I will permanently fucking maim you so you better just quiet the fuck down.

Talk shit to me again motherfucker.

MountainMan is gregM???? [Eek!]

Just so everyone is clear on this.

When you start a topic one option you have is to recieve email notification every time someone responds to your topic.

Scot'(Corp.logo) chose to recieve email notification for responses to Muir on Saturday.

So everytime you respond to M on S Scotty gets and email.

I think Scott needs a lot of email. [Razz]

[ 06-05-2002, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

100 here we come!!!!

or what you did to trask's mama?
[laf][laf]

Trask has no mama...it was immaculate conception.

more like inaccurate contraception

Dru, I think you're just jealous because my unit is so impressive. It's okay though, I'm sure even with that little bean you're sportin', you can get the job done. The girls all say it's quality not quantity...but you and I both know they really want the trask schloooooooooong. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Dru, I think you're just jealous because my unit is so impressive. It's okay though, I'm sure even with that little bean you're sportin', you can get the job done. The girls all say it's quality not quantity...but you and I both know they really want the trask schloooooooooong.
[big Grin]

your unit is an #0.3 on the BD Cam scale. [Razz]