Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Bronco:
I blugeoned a mole/rodent/gopher in boot to paw combat yestereday. Very satisfying!

We have some kind of huge super moles out here that tunnel about 2" below the surface of your lawn leaving big runnels all over the place in addition to the large hills where they surface.

Anybody know what the hell these guys are??

Sound like Taliban attack moles. Call George W.

You know, if I do this right, i could get post #1000 on this thread and my 4000th post all at once....

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
YAW I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0[laf][Moon]confused.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

I am post #1000 on this stupid thread I am all time GOD LIKE POSTER OF CC.CoM I PUNKED ALL YOUR ASSES HEHEHEHEHEE

Plab plab plabbity plab plab plab.

FRESHIEZ!!!!! ON THE MUIR HUT THREAD!!!!

I am spray god of all time now fer sher. Ray you should bring Capt caveman alias out of retirement for some comment on this historic posting.

(Yawn).

[ 04-08-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

i feel like i'm being mocked. but its still plab.

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
YAW I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0[laf][Moon]confused.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

I am post #1000 on this stupid thread I am all time GOD LIKE POSTER OF CC.CoM I PUNKED ALL YOUR ASSES HEHEHEHEHEE

Plab plab plabbity plab plab plab.

FRESHIEZ!!!!! ON THE MUIR HUT THREAD!!!!

I am spray god of all time now fer sher. Ray you should bring Capt caveman alias out of retirement for some comment on this historic posting.

(Yawn).

[ 04-08-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

Umm... technically Dru, since you're at the top of page 41, that would actually be post #1001 (figuring 25 per page). Sooo, that would mean Pope actually scored the magical 1000th post.

Unless, of course, you don't count the initial post by Scot'teryx which got this whole snowball going, then by-golly you'd win the honors. But I'm sticking to my first statement.

CONGRATULATIONS POPE! (sorry, Dru).

ok, ok, at the risk of being highly embarrassed, incurring massive flamage, being guilty of generally intervening where I don't belong, and adding yet another reply to this thread, [sleep] i just got to know...

Who is Dan Larson, and why do you guys rag on him about how he sucks so much?

quote:

Originally posted by climberbro16:
hmmm..I wonder if anyone has read this whole post.....
[geek]

Well, being that your post is only 10 words long... yes. And it only took me 1.358 seconds! (still far slower than the shadow wink.gif" border="0 )

One day I will drop by. My work schedule changes every week. had to quit drinkin' though (along with all of the other stuff). About 6yrs. ago the State of Wa. requested so . It seems I have an allergic reaction to alcohol. Everytime I get drunk I break out in handcuffs....Badda bing [laf]

BTW-once the thread reaches 100 pages, cc.com will be releasing a centenial commerative coin depicting that fateful day at the muir hut. The cost will only be $20, and with the coin you get a dime sack courtesy of scot'teryx.

this will be a limited release, and if you place your order now, you will also recive an 8x10 autographed copy of Dan Larson's picture in the dictionary (under the work sucks) autographed, and numbered by the legend himself.

don't wait, operators are standing by to take pre-orders.