Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by gregm:
actually drul you only have 2. scot'terd, cpt, backcountry, and veggiedelay all have 3.

you, me, happy, alpinegay & philfort all have 2.

yes, i am very bored.

what the hell that doesnt sound right. are you sure? im gonna check this myself.

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

what the hell that doesnt sound right. are you sure? im gonna check this myself.

oh well, i suck. i think jon or tim musta deleted some of my page-topping posts. oh, maybe it was that other thread where i had 5 or 6 page toppers.

grin.gif" border="0

Well, I am certainly ashamed. AlpineK has pointed out, possibly correctly, that I have improperly capitalized two letters. Imagine the shame I feel at having that mouth-breathing cretin point that out. Congratulations on deciding it was better to smoke outside! And, honestly, I am not ashamed of being gay; you don't have to let your Developmental Disability cause you to feel shame either. You remain the most empty-headed of all contributers. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:
I'll make an effort to smoke inside the hut next time Sparky.
tongue.gif" border="0

So Sparky maybe you need to take a reading class for slack jawed motherfuckers. Note in my post above I said I would smoke inside the hut not outside. You do know the difference between inside and outside don't you.

You and your attitude only increase my desire to fill the hut with smoke.

Keep us informed about your reading class. I'm sure your classmates will soon turn you into their bitch. But after they find out how wide your asshole has become from sticking large trees up it I'm afraid they will have to poke out one of your eyes so they can use the socket for their pleasure.

jon, Alex sold his avatar a few weeks back, and now posts as W, who sold his avatar to Alex and now only posts as To The Top, who sold his avatar to W and is busy trying out the sleeping bag he bought from Alex, who is now using the sleeping bag he bought from W.