Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the most shameless way to get to the top of a page. Where's the honor, the justice, the humanity for crying out loud?! Plus, who cares about page 31? Not I, cried the MysticNacho. Page 20? epic. Page 25? kind of glorifying. Page 30? has some value. Page 31? pathetic. See you on page 35, sucka.

quote:

Originally posted by MysticNacho:
That is the most shameless way to get to the top of a page. Where's the honor, the justice, the humanity for crying out loud?! Plus, who cares about page 31? Not I, cried the MysticNacho. Page 20? epic. Page 25? kind of glorifying. Page 30? has some value. Page 31? pathetic. See you on page 35, sucka.

sure, rain on my parade. i'm happy with my fifteen minutes of fame on the top of page 31. let me savor my small triumph in peace.

meanwhile, i'll see YOU on page 40! [Moon][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by scot'teryx:
""Rat? I'll never eat the filthy thing, I dont care if it tastes like pumpkin pie"

[chubit]

Don't you mean "Sewer rat might taste like pumpkin pie but I'll never know cause I'll never eat the filthy motherfucker?"

confused.gif" border="0

As long as idiots smoke inside of enclosed spaces, this thread shall never die. Or maybe it will. Smoke da kine and the evil weed, tobacco, outside, in your home, or in your car. I love you guys. You're all so sweet, kind and understanding of others.

quote:

Originally posted by Biff:
And if I'd been on the Mtn. that fateful Saturday, I woulda had to ask for a hit or two, myself.
wink.gif" border="0

If weed is outlawed...only outlaws smoke weed. hors la loi rolleyes.gif" border="0

[ 03-18-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:
With your attitude Biff I would have told you to bite it.
[Moon]

You can either ask to share or to step outside. Not both. Also calling someone an idiot and then asking them for something isn't the best way to go through life. [Moon][Moon][Moon]