Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Sparky:
One of the best memories of Rainier I have is sitting in the sun, on top of the rubble heap next to muir and huffing a fresh bowl of ganja. But, I was outside. Smoking inside of the hut is pretty lame. Really lame. No reason to expect others to breath in your smoke, unless you're an insensitive A-hole.
[hell no]

Just remember what you said when I'm kicking you in the balls. tongue.gif" border="0

Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks Sparky sucks

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:

You mean it's not?
rolleyes.gif" border="0

Trippaaaaayyyy
shocked.gif" border="0

New thread: hypnotism in Muir Hut. "I don't know how I got up there or where my wallet went, but I got this nifty blue souvenir sack. I wonder what's inside" posts smoke'teryx. Doob_Larson replies "that's some good shit in there!" mookadam tells them they're both gapers and AlpineX is lost in a cloud of smoke.

quote:

Originally posted by gregm:
dls.gif

Now Greg , do they actually pay you to sit around and do this stuff.It is Impressive to someone like me however who hardly knows to run this computer.NOW GET YOUR SHINE BOX AND FINISH MY BOOTS ......LEG tongue.gif" border="0 P.S. That was a real eye opener before my first cup of coffee however. I think i will go with the decaf today........Yeah right I don't suck that bad

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Dan Larson ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:
Now Greg , do they actually pay you to sit around and do this stuff.It is Impressive to someone like me however who hardly knows to run this computer.NOW GET YOUR SHINE BOX AND FINISH MY BOOTS ......LEG
tongue.gif" border="0

Greg you should make it disappear in a cloud of smoke.

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:
Check out Sparky with the old-school weed references - reefer and ganja! Quaint!
[Moon]

almost as funny as watching strickland try out his 'dank nugget' slang. i think he heard that from some dude who once watched a tv show about some rastas or something rolleyes.gif" border="0