Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caveman, I can't believe what a whiner you are! rolleyes.gif" border="0

Do you think Jon and Tim owe you anything? The more you whine about this shit, the more likely it is that J&T will just say, "F*CK IT. It's not worth the hassle", and just pull the plug. Please get real.

Chuck

er, ummm.... [geek] I guess I was whining. I originally stopped there but you edited your post to include this:

quote:

I just stated obvious facts and you dont agree

I agree completely with your stated fact, that Jon and Tim will do as they wish. Well SO WHAT. It's THEIR board.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: chucK ]

quote:

Originally posted by Figger Eight:
Hey Larson, if a retarded climber has climbed way more shit than you...what does that say about YOU!
[Wazzup]

I will continue to stand up for all that is right and good in this world! All you wankers and posers take notice! You too Nacho - you punk.

I didn't see a Dan sux in there mad.gif" border="0 Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!Dan sux!