Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Terminal Gravity:

For extra credit do you know what the term originally applied to?

Sawed off? clubbed hockey stick used by the Broad Street Bullies as a weapon? Drilled out cigar filled with ganja? heard all these and others...

rolleyes.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING**SPRAY MESSAGE FOLLOWS**PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ROUTE BETA OR PARTNERS**NOTHING IMPORTANT IS CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE AND ONLY A SELECT FEW WILL BE AMUSED***END OF WARNING***

Hello, Currently I am 'somewhere' hunkered down living in a climbing gym (no shit-I can almost send the roof fingercrack and sent the Klingon Boob problem twice) and skiing everyday. I have an ample supply of herbal remedy and I am scarcely cognizant from day to day or even hour to hour. I have no obligations to anything other than to find girls in my free time.

Please send money or hot chicks so I can continue with the lifestyle I have become accustomed to.

I will now blow smoke in the direction of Camp Muir to honor my brothers in Seattle & Tacoma including Dan Larson.

Peace,

Panther

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:
This is RURP. Funny thing: they made the
Rock Cop
topic disappear after a few hours and a handful of messages and this Camp Muir marijuana thing goes on for 18 pages! Who is making the Big Wall decisions around here?RURP HAS SPOKEN

True True !!!! It is cuz the moderators dont like Dan Larson. So he is outcast and is allowed to be sprayed upon without intervention. frown.gif" border="0

It musta been something BAD in rock cop. I can't really figure it out. It seemed like the thread was proceeding in a fairly calm fashion the last post I saw. Was it some dickhead threatening DCramer while hiding behind a screenname? That's my guess. Are there any anonymous dickheads obviously missing since last week?

It would be cool if you moderator-types just put the big LOCKED THREAD thing on instead of total deletion. I suppose that was probably already considered though, and this time it was just too bad to leave up. Us curious minds would at least like to see what one's gotta do to piss you off. I'm really curious to find out at least the nature of Bonzo's final infraction too. I saw some of that early thread. It was funny, but I guess quite offensive to some also.

Can anybody who witnessed the offending posts before they were deleted fill me in VIA EMAIL. Please don't repost the crap. That would be bogus.

The moderators put a lot of effort into this site. If they don't want something up there, I'll bet they got a good reason. Even if they don't have a good reason, I'm not gonna bitch about it (any more than the level of this post). Why don't some of you whiners yapping about censorship just start up your own damn website. It's obvious some of you got a lot of time on yer hands.

So there,Chuck

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]