Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

cmon page 17!SM - right on man - right back at ya! smile.gif" border="0 So what about the Vroom Vroom girlz? grin.gif" border="0

so where'd you go today?Did anyone go hiking out in the freshiez on the Mtn Loop? I got trashed on an epic, hard work in this wet snow.So does everyone think I gotta chip?Only chip I got is Tim's Cascade Chips.The day I take this site personal is the day I make it to the summit of Mt Si in my plastics.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phew! nice to see that this topic can be resolved in a friendly, peaceful manner.

scott, happy belated t-day. also, i apologize for offending you on mt. rainier. to tell you the truth, i wasn't even thinking about it when we lit up... but you are absolutely right. we should have considered that "others" might like to enjoy a "smoke free" environment, especially since we were hogging up the only shelter at 10,000 feet.

you see, as an avid pot smoker, i sometimes forget that there are "others" out there that don't smoke. i mean, everybody and their mother seems to smoke it these days. sometimes, i even find it hard to meet anyone who doesn't. i don't necessarily think that smoking automatically makes someone an "evil" person. i realize that in the u.s. it is considered illegal. but, in some religions, it can be considered ritualistic, leading to the attainment of higher spirituality.

anyhow, i am sorry, and hope that someday, when the snow is fresh and deep, we have the chance to make some fat turns on the mountain together, because that is what it's really all about. (suddenly i feel all warm and fuzzy)

wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

p.s.

the vroom vroom girls? well, that's a whole new topic. stay tuned.

-the snow-muncher

Yo Scot'teryx PHQ-2 don't believe in freedom or sharing space. The Taliban are looking for self righteous assholes like you. Join now and you can commit suicide in the name of morality. You're not your sisters uncle, or are you?? Disclaimer: this is spray and is meant to troll you into a crazed state...Flick ,intake, exhale, cough ummmmm goooood.... smile.gif" border="0[Moon]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Recriminator ]

Amen Snow-muncher on that last comment. I was the first into the hut, and I too didn't think of the others (didn't smoke) and didn't care at the time, but yes, it can offend others. We all go into the mountains to get away from the crap down low. No one that climbs is a evil person in my opinion. rolleyes.gif" border="0 PS Scott is a cool guy, really!

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: To The Top ]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: To The Top ]

[Moon] Wow after 17 pages of spray you guys want to get all touchy feeley ,your bringing tears to my eyes.Get some balls stand up for what you believe in ,this is the USA where the rights of the few USED to be just as important as the rights of the many ,the gays stood up for there rights and gained FREEDOM .If the smokers would get some balls they could stop hiding in the closet and have there freedom.Look at climbing It's not an Olympic event and I think Sharma's revelation is going to be that we don't realy give a shit if he is stoned when he sends hard rock and it is way more fun to enjoy climbing than to compete.It's a small world hikers don't want to share with bikers smokers don't want to share with non smokers Skiers don't want to share with Boarders Crack climbers don't want to share with Sport climbers It's all about the enjoyment off life .Share the sandbox assholes I want to play too.

I,m tired of kissing the ass of every self rightious Bumbly I have to share space with.

THE RECRIMINATOR

HEY RECRIMINATORNOBODY SAID NO POT (for the most part), IT WAS JUST AN ISSUE ABOUT DOING IT OUTSIDE VERSES INSIDE. EVEN SCOTT SAID OUTSIDE IT WOULDN'T BOTHER HIM.

quote from recriminator:"Get some balls stand up for what you believe in ,this is the USA where the rights of the few USED to be just as important as the rights of the many ,the gays stood up for there rights and gained FREEDOM"

Go back to fighting for indoor smoking at work and planes. [Wazzup]rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by gregm:
so all this talk of smoking gets me nostalgic and i end up scoring some and JEEZ - what's with the high octane weed kids are smoking these days? hello? am i just getting old or does anybody else remember when grass had seeds in it?
[Wazzup]

you are referring to 'shake' which is best used for baking brownies or making tea. or you could germinate the seeds, grow em and then ditch the 50% that are male. cloning is a much better way to grow (OR SO I HEAR!!)

Terminal Gravity

No way anybody could send this mother in a single push. Not even Twight could use alpine fast'n'light style on this thing. Gotta use old school Himalayan style siege tactics.

I'm still befuddled by this whole idea that all climbers smoke dope. Not the ones I climb w/. Not even meaning to stir up the pot again. I just can't believe useage of wacky weed in the mountains is as common as some would make it seem.

Alright dudes. I already went thru this way back when in a different thread. I'm not telling anybody to quit smoking. I'm not concerned about the legality of it. I'm just not interested in smoking dope, I have a blast in the mountains clean and sober. And the people I climb w/ are the same. Maybe we're in the vast minority. That's fine. I don't have problems w/ other parties I run into, I'll usually chat a while w/ 'em, maybe some of them have been stoned and I didn't realize it. It doesn't matter. I am perfectly willing to go thru life without knowing what it's like to be stoned. Whatever y'all do, have fun climbing whether it's stoned, drunk, sober, or anything else if there's other options. tongue.gif" border="0

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: nolanr ]