Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Figger Eight:
Hey Ass Muncher - you think up that one all by yourself AlpineK? I thought smoking dope made you more creative...it certainly hasn't made you any smarter.

I'm neither 009 or Snow Muncher. I think I've met them before though; possibly at Camp Muir.

Hey - it doesn't matter who Alpine Special K, Ass Muncher and 009 are. They're all a bunch of little snow bunny sissies. I was there the next day and saw a bunch of snowplow tracks all the way down the snowfield. Nerf Dong - why don't you go play with Larson over there at the Mountaineers clubhouse. I hear they're knitting ice axe cozies and drinking wine coolers. Cavey...was that you I saw holding your ankles with your back to the pitching machine at the fun park the other day? Try to be more discreet next time. [Wazzup]

quote:

Originally posted by no_pot_heads:
After that you try
nph

Just had to note that my favorite about this one is #27. Second to the very last one, after reading that entire thing, it says: "Never read about your problem. Keep it out of your mind."

Such good advice. rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
I hold the new record at now 1660!

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

From 1660 to 1905 in 1 week must be an all time new record fior posts in a week as well, a newbie posting at that speed would pass Lambone to be #3 spray god of all time in about a month. Maybe I should start. [laf]

snow-muncher sucks!Yeah buddy, you are such a fuckin wuss!Smoke it man, smoke it till you can't breathe no more, wind up in the hospital where my wife works and she will turn that machine off that helps you breathe and then you will DIE!!!HAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEI will remember to ask her to shove a hot cherry down your throat on your last breath!I don't give a shit if you smoke it or not, but it's my given right to protest it.So to all of you who protest me.....well then......I protest you and stuff. grin.gif" border="0 You fuckers who think it's lame that I did not ask you to take it outside. Get a life! One of me asking 6 losers to do something else other than sit on their asses and inhale crap."Sure, no problem Scott, I'll just take my friends and stuff and go out in the wind and cold so that you can enjoy your experience." That would have worked just great. I see the post now "Some dumbshit had the nerve to ask me to smoke my pot outside of the hut"Whatever you think up in your fucked up head.

BTW - where is everyone going this weekend?I am in search of the Poor Man's Enchantments up on The Mtn Loop!L8R Losers! [sleep]

max? yes, I would agree. poor widdle thcotty. heeth tho thenthitive! tee hee hee!!!

dear scott,

fuck you!!! not only do I have more balls in my left nut than you have in your whole body, my right nut laughs at you and your pansy ways!

you can take your pansy ass and take a big fat whiff of my yummy pot smoke that i proudly blow in your ugly face.

oh, i'm sorry, i forgot that you don't like yummy pot smoke blown in your ugly face, oh well, FUCK YOU ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!! shocked.gif" border="0

later daze and purple haze,

THE SNOW-MUNCHER!!!

p.s.

FUCK YOU SNOTTY ANTI-POTSMOKIN' SCOTTY!!!

I can't believe this is still going.

Come on Scott, when you put a huge chip on your shoulder and dare people to knock it off, don't you think it's little much not to expect people to try.

Hey SM whats up? You going to be a big assed sucka at the next sucka night?

PS Scott, If you had pissed me off at Muir I would have let you know right then and there instead of waiting till I got behind a computer. You should be proud of what you've helped create. tongue.gif" border="0[laf]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: AlpineK ]

yo alpine k,

yes. sucka night is gonna' be a fricken' doozie, so make sure to show up, shortly after smokin' a doobie!!! it's on dec. 6th., and will begin with max generaux's adaptation of the 1974 classic "the year without santa". i will play the illustrious snow miser, and have the unique opportunity of painting 3 of the 9 backdrops. i'm super stoked, mostly because of the rehearsals...

not only do i get to rehearse each week with mandy and carmella (vroom vroom), but have the unique opportunity of drinking FREE BEER (and i do mean "my fill of it"). ain't life grand?

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

oh, by the way, you've made a great point in your latest reply about poor scotty. geesh! ya' think some people would have a fucken' clue! oh well, i guess when he was born, his doctor must've dropped him, and, quite unfortunately, he must've landed on his face. of course his daddy was there, and exclaimed "honey, he looks just like you!". then his momma' replied "duhhh, uh-huh!".

ha!

later!

s.m.