Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO COMMIEROD!What a sight if Scorcese actually snowboarded, let alone descended down to the Nisqually glacier via the gully above Pebble creek.As for the asswipe, I could have used your tongue, seeing that you have already have so much shit spewing out of your mouth.

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: oo9 ]

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: oo9 ]

just wanted to say... snotty ANTI-POTSMOKIN' scotty might think that we(potsmokin' superfreaks at 10,000 feet) "SUCK" (of course this is HIS opinion), but, my opinion would be that HE swallows!HA HA HARDY HAR HAR!Dear Scott, I hope that you enjoy this nice little spot up my ass that you've reserved for yourself, since you seem to be so determined to protest our actions on that lovely saturday afternoon. By the way, the ride down was amazing. Not necessarily because we were as high as can be (I'm talkin' about "life", not "pot"), but because we aren't the types to let ANY kind of situation ruin our experience. So sorry if you can't get over it, but so proud of you if you can. Later daze and purple haze, the snow-muncher.p.s. ALPINE K rocks!!!

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: snow-muncher ]