Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:
Enough of this for me. Unwarranted speculation as to my strength . I should have dumped this bunch long ago. See ya out there .

For everyones information, Dan fits the profile for those in the #1 risk category for heart attacks. Try not to stress him out too much.

Larson,

Mabye one day you will realize that physical strength is not the factor that defines proficient climbers. True strength comes from within the heart, and the mind. Some people use the herb to aid their search for that strength. The fact that you do not puff doesn't make you any better than them. You are the type of person that we look to avoid while "out there."

P.S.- The only amunition that you have in your little spray war is from the day that we met at the gym. Let me remind you what you originally said about that experience:http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=23&t=000101

Who's doing the name calling, and hiding behind anonymity now Larson? The fact that you disabled your PM's reinforces the fact that YOU SUCK.

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: lambone ]

SHIT!!! I failed to look in the spray zone and missed out on some pretty cool Dan bashing. (no offence Dan, I wouldn't know you if I saw you)

After wading ass deep through this thread I have come up with two things.

1. Watch it Cavey, Krispy Kremes are not to be toyed with. mad.gif" border="0

2. Does anyone thing smoking weed at higher elevations (less oxygen) increases the potency or effect of said weed? Its been a long while since I toked at altitude but I seem to remember thinking that at the time.

quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
2. Does anyone thing smoking weed at higher elevations (less oxygen) increases the potency or effect of said weed? Its been a long while since I toked at altitude but I seem to remember thinking that at the time.

I think it gets you higher because your respiration rate is generally higher and you move more THC into your bloodstream from your lungs. You can get a similar effect by running some stairs and then puffing while your heart is still thumping (I do this to conserve the herb). Add the slight effect of lightheadedness (is that even a word?) at altitude and you get a feeling of being very high indeed.

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:
The largest PUSSY LOSER of all has to be that STRICKLAND.Don't worry though many of you are in the running.I will wear my last name taped to the back of my helmet. I will do this so you will know who to attack out there . Yeah right, there probable isn't a testacle between the lot of ya.I really would like to see who you are WEE Willy what kind of person can this Be?

Awww, Dan I'm touched! You care! You really CARE! I'm sure everyone is disappointed that they couldn't have been the biggest pussy loser. I once lost some pussy when your sister fell out of the car, I didn't think worth going back to pick her up, gotta leave some crack hos for Halling anyway.

See Dan, it works like this: If you want to engage someone intellectually in a shit-storm spray war, it generally helps if you are somewhere near equal in wit and intelligence. Since you aren't really even qualified to hold my jock, much less match wits, I suggest you stick with something you are well suited to...such as giving $5 blow jobs to elderly men.

I am excited at the prospect of you putting your name on your helmet. You might try the top instead of the back though so I'll have somthing to aim for as I piss on you from a considerable height. Since I won't be repeating the same walk-ups on the same mountain as my "climbing season" it's not likely that our paths will cross, unless of course you show up on a wall climb in Zion or Red Rocks this winter. I suppose you've angered enough people around here that the name tag might provide a useful target for someone looking to plant a piolet in your dome.

So you wish to see who I am ehh? I've posted my pic before, do a search. Or alternatively, look at page 57 of the August R&I. Sam Elmore looks almost exactly like me.

You want to know what kind of person I am? Well, it depends on who you ask. Most would say I'm intelligent, stern, driven, sarcastic, loyal, caring, and dependable. Some would say I'm arrogant, cold, and posess addictive tendencies. Still others would say I'm a poser, pussy loser, wee little bolt chopper. Do I give a shit what any of these people think? Only if they happen to be someone I love and respect.

So thanks Dan, thanks for your input. I'll leave you with a little Ben Harper as it relates to the original topic of this thread:

"If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gonna burn one down"

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
Speaking of helmets. I am thinking about putting a grivel Evolution pick on my helmet this winter to help me ice climbing.

Speaking of helmets why dont you sharpen some teeth on your purple helmet and when your arms get tired you can do a groin thrust and rest... oh I guess the teeth would make your other favorite activity harder to do tongue.gif" border="0

Dru and Caveman;

OK Dammit, have you two ever been in the same room together? Ever had sex (consensual or no?) with each other? I'm not coming down on your desires, hey, I have experimented a bit myself.

I am concerned however for this feeling of unrequited love I sense in both of you. I think you guys would be happier and sleep much better at night if you would just get it over with. Come-on, Live Life!! Live it to its fullest! Don't hold back!!! [Wazzup]

Dru and Caveman,

Ya know who you guys remind me of? Remember the Warner Bro's cartoon with the Wolf and the Sheepdog...they arive at work together, "Hey George...Howdy Bill...", they ride up the elivator together, clock-in together, and then go at it for the rest of the show until the day is done! Then they say goodbye and go home.

Thats what you two were doing at 8:00 this Monday morning. Do yall spend the whole weekend trying to think of clever spray towards one another?