Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I RULE. Look at all the drones jumping on the LARSON SUCKS bandwagon.What a large bunch of PUSSIES. The largest PUSSY LOSER of all has to be that STRICKLAND.Don't worry though many of you are in the running.I will wear my last name taped to the back of my helmet. I will do this so you will know who to attack out there . Yeah right, there probable isn't a testacle between the lot of ya.Bunch of LEGS, Those of you Airborne Alum disregard.I really would like to see who you are WEE Willy what kind of person can this Be?

Dammit...thought Id take some of the best spray topics and combine them...smoking pot, snowmobile on Baker, and this Larson feller...

So...in an effort to try even harder(and really just to get to pg 14 today)...

What would happen if you were to smoke pot on a snowmobile while on Mt Baker in transit to L-Worth to watch Dan Larson clip bolts on DDD while Cavie and Crew chop them above him, then later cruise over to Heavens Gate and start a War?

You better bring on the big guns for that trip. panther might come out and start a friggin war and its Pearly Gates but nice try. CHop CHop!

Dan do you like snowmobiles on Baker. I am revving up my new snowmobile that I got from my roomate now and plan on blitzing up to the summmit tongue.gif" border="0 Maybe I'll leave some beer cans up there and some garbage!

I'm a little hurt you didn't mention my name Dan. After all I caused this topic to be created; also I think I came up with the idea of giving you constant crap (not that plenty of other people don't dislike you).

I am curious about the chip on your shoulder; and how is it you know so much about a sport you have less than one year experience in? I mean many of the people you seem to hate here have more climbing experience than you are ever likely to get.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll never see anything on Dan's back. That newbie isn't gonna be in front of me! He'll be fumbling around with shitty pro behind loose flakes, every six or seven feet, on a 3rd class ditch. Or he'll be the moron carrying half his house up the glacier making a 2 day trip out of a half day climb, all the while telling everyone who'll listen how great he is. Just a tip, Dan, put your name tag on the front of your helmet (like the mountaineers) so I can make fun of you by name back at camp, while your still crawling up. On second thought, leave it on the back too. I'm sure I'll pass you on the way up also. I'll be able to ask you to step aside by name so my dope smokin ass can pass by.

Wow, spraying can be fun!

Last thing, Dan sucks!

This has been the best thread to get relief out of since Sept. 11! Thanks Scott it is providing me with laughs all the time. I used to have a steriod shooting weight lifting friend in Alaska that ONLY smoked pot if it involed a work out circuit. Every two hits had to involve some type of set of lifts. He was a maniac. Fun though. grin.gif" border="0

11,10,01 Saturday

The hike up to Muir was terrific,kicking fresh steps in such a fine place.

Chillin in the hut smoking a quick puff with some pals was quite a pleasure.

The air was cold as I set up on my snowboard and rolled another scene through the Super8.

The decent of the snowfield and the gully down to the Nisqually was in shape for linkin some fine turns.

It's sad and unfortunate that an individual was so upset by our actions.

SUNDAY was mighty good as well.

Creating a film about long boarding down a five mile two lane blacktop mountain pass road.

So that was that!!!

I just had to put that up before the 20th page

Now I'll try and read it all.

009 0ut cool.gif" border="0