Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

Dan Wanker LarsonYou Idiots can't take what you dish out . SHUT UP DAN YOU HAVE STRUCK A NERVE I A NOT REALLY ANYWHERES NEAR AS GOOD A CLIMBER AS I SAY I AM BOO HOO TO YOU TOO . All this because I disagree with impairment in the hut .Grow up boys.

I disagree with your existence mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Bonzo ]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:
Hmmm Larson, let's break it down a bit:

Dru puts up FAs all over Canada ehhAlpine K skis DOWN shit steeper than you "climb"Lambone has lots of experience and climbs hard in all mediums, rock, snow, and iceI like soloing big wallsCaveman puts his rack where his mouth is

Hmmm, what do we all have in common? It's not being a tight-ass posturing fucknut walking up the same patch of snow all summer. You do the math Larson

what is my name doing on this post, I have never used an illegal substance in my life? rolleyes.gif" border="0

and will, "all over Canada??", I have never been EAST of Calgary in my life, Baffin can wait.

I dont know what the capital of alabama is either so we're even will.

American climbers only need to know BC (squamish, Valhallas, Bugaboos, Powell River, Waddington,Bella Coola, Seven Sisters, etc), Alberta (limestone choss, and a few ice routes rolleyes.gif" border="0 ), Yukon (Logan), NWT (Lotus Flour), Nunavut(Baffin) Ontario (limestone choss and granite cragging), Quebec (Pomme D'Or and Unibroue beer), Maritimes (sea cliffs and Eagle Lake), and Newfoundland (clubbed baby seals and lots of unclimbed rock ice and big walls).

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Dru ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:
And you, Philfort, I expected more from someone of your climbing caliber from what I have seen on your SITE

smile.gif" border="0 Just getting caught up in the excitement of this thread - lazy Friday. No hard feelings, I was just, uh "channeling" some aspects of this thread into a more vertical format... [Wazzup]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
Scott--> 1Max--> 2Jon-->3Caveman--> 4 AND 5Lambone-->6Dru-->7Phil-->8Sisu Soumi-->9Dru --> p. 10Backcountry --> p. 11Phil --> p. 12

Leaders are Dru, Phil and Caveman with 2 page starters each! I will back on Monday to see who gets the coveted 1st post on page 20
rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
By the way Dan you should just chill out and not take this shit seriously.

This is the SPRAY section yo, it borders on comical when someone gets fired up on a thread in this area. Now fuck off Larson[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: willstrickland ] tongue.gif" border="0

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: willstrickland ]

I just re read the inital post and I think it is hilarious that out of the thousands of people it could have been, it was one of our own who was the pothead.

BTW scot'teryx, I met Alpine K once and he seemed to be a nice guy. He might have taken it outside if you'd asked. Although, he didn't seem to believe me when I was introduced as that guy Bronco from CC.com. Like he was 'spectin' someone who looked like Mr. T. [Wazzup]

I just want to get to a page start and boost my numbers. As far as I know AlpineK seems cool, I wouldn't have been smokin' the kind if someone was put out, but If I were sleeping in the hut and needed a bong toke latenight style, I doubt that scott pteryx would have been around for an alpine start!