Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a student in highschool i see my share of kids doped up on weed. last week a kid in my class went a smoked some pot with some friends...he came back and looked horrible...it looked like he was gunna seriously die, or blow chunks.

Also as a person who has chosen never to touch the stuff, i question other people's motives for smoking....why the fuck would you do something that would harm your body huh? and people talk about they smoke weed and would never toucha cigerette....why not? when you smoke weed you are taking in 4X the amount of carsonegines(sp) as you would cigerettes. and also why would you harm your lungs in sports that demands great cardio stamia?

now its your choice whether you smoke or not but dont do it inside a public building ok. its just not the thing to do.

And want about the remark Phil made? what if a mother walked in to the hut with her young childeren?

SMOKE IT UP BOYS rolleyes.gif" border="0

Aidan,also a lame ass skier

damn i posted this after reading the first page and then looked at the bottom and found that it was 8 long.....so sorry if it seems out of nowhere. haha

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: highclimb ]

Aidin',

I applaude the choice you've made. Remember that your average dope smoker will put a doobie in his mouth as a substitute for what he'd really like to be lippin'. It all starts with the first doob. Next thing you know, you're chuggin' cock. Beware the evils of the devil's weed.

High climb, I will bet that you are the youngest person on this thread. By the way you just posted you are to be applauded. I spent many years as a druggie until 6 years ago when I finally cleaned up.You are possibly saving years of headaches with your attitude.Young and wise BRAVO and have a happy life.

Hey hey hey Capt. Caaaaveman, lets do Muir Snowfield. I have my old rock skis from the early 70's. You can cloud up the hut and I'll be on look out for the Shemale Ranger shocked.gif" border="0 If she shows I'll fart twice so all in the hut will know it wasn't a false warning. grin.gif" border="0

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: sisu suomi ]

I once climbed Guye Peak's NW Ramp with a Dwayner and another old timer. We had a swell time with wet-snow avalanches cascading over the rope, and I remember an exit pitch consisting of a steep dihedral laced with a ribbon of ice in the back. Felt like 5.10 in crampons, but it had horizontal cracks for pro (LA's) and a tree half-way up. A great pitch.

Anyway, our third was roasting up at the belays (unbeknownst to Dwayner), and as we descended a steep gully off the back, we decided to continue belaying. Our third was working down to a belay we'd established when he decided to face out and heel it down. I could see snow balling on his crampons. Suddenly, the shit hit the fan, and from fifty or sixty feet above our belay, he began to fall. I'm not shitting you when I say he had a THC-INDUCED GRIN ON HIS FACE AS HE ZINGED PAST US, ALL THE WHILE GIGGLING "TAKE IN THE SLACK, TAKE IN THE SLACK, DUDE!" His fall was more than 120 feet, but I caught him with a hip belay, short of launching over a major cliff. We had a good laugh and more than a couple of beers that night retelling the story at Wirklich-Wirklich's "Kiss-the-wee-wee" party. HOOK ME UP!