Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a topic that includes bolting, ganja, and sex. Only then can we hope to surpass the existing posting record. So, where is the cranky climber who has been smokin' up in preparation to bolt a northwest classic, only to be rudely interrupted by excessively raucous sex talk emanating from behind a nearby boulder? Surely Pope or Dwayner has some similar experience to share which could start off the thread.

just wanted to add- 3 out of the 3 nites I spent in the grasslands last weekend, people came to my site (well before midnite) and told us to be quite. Now, is their enjoyment somehow more important than mine? Probably were meditating to help them get thier redpoint in the morning, you know, on the route they left thier matching quick-draws on all weekend. Here's to you- [Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon]

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Charlie ]

I was almost inclined to agree with ya till I started thinkin' bout the one thing any self-respecting man thinks about...Mr. Happy and the fairer sex. I didn't say "fairy sex", I said fairer sex... There's nothin' I'd rather talk or think about than sex. Ya I know, who gives a shit about what I like.

quote:

Originally posted by David Parker:
http//www.leaveittodopetobethemostpopularsubjectonaclimbingforum.com

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: trask ]

You know...if you've ever seen the movie "Half Baked" you'll know that the main characters dilemma is whether he should give up weed for a girl or give up the girl for weed (It's a deep plot). In the end, and I quote he says;

" I LOVE weed...LOVE IT!.....but not as much as I love pu$$y!"

END OF STORY

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
I got both so I dont worry. I like the ganja! Smoca~Bola

I am going up to the Muir hut this weekend to smoke a fatty!
[Wazzup]

It will look like this in the Muir hut:

smoke2.gif

and the cap'n says anyone who doesn't like it can

outtahere.gif

Woohoo! page 8!

[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: philfort ]