Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
...all this talk about partaking in the great outdoors and not a peep from our willing to compromise his ultralight hiking kit with a titanium pipe guy; Stone Cold Willy. Will, are you actually out climbing instead of bitching about other peoples habits?? GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

Actually, it was glass (that thar metal stuff is bad for ya). Yeah, I was trying to climb (aid soloing) since it was 65 and sunny, then tried my hand at surfing (that thar Pacific ocean's a cold one, and I'm a gumby on a surfstick).

So all this cryin and moanin about puffing in the shack? I'd say a good 99% of the pot smokers I know, myself included, would have gladly moved outside if asked, finished the bowl (and probably another) and come back inside. No worries, it's a bitch to torch a bowl in the wind, but nothing any of us haven't done before...just like blazing on the chair lifts.

Whoo wee, that Larson fellar sure is an excitable one ain't he? To paraphrase Dwayner "aloha and shalom ya'll" Can't we all just pack a bong?

Cpt. I've been pondering that question. Thinkingof_.gif I bet some snickering geek ass computer nerd will beat me to the punch just to piss me off before I can change it to 2002. If I miss the opportunity I guess I'll have to take a back seat to lameboi and just suck the entire year. Maybe the almighty cc.com board dickbrain god Jon will let me have dibs. Jon?

Damn, I didn't know Snoop was on the scene.

He's a bad-ass, a sport climber, but all that stuff in the Compton Cave down at Charleston is sick. Now he might be from Long Beach, but he down wid da CPT. Those routes Straight Outta Compton (FFA Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg), and Cop Killa (@ American Fork FFA Ice T, second ascent Snoop Dogg) are hard. Mad props yo, keep cranking Snoop.

quote:

Originally posted by erik:
matter of fact ti think that i will just go to (spray) yosemite today and be done with the lot. does anyone have anything down there i need to climb for them????

Yeah, go ahead and tick Stoner's Highway for me. I tried to get on that damn thing last year but I was always too high and drove right past it, Middle Cathedral's pretty easy to miss you know, especially with a "contact high", the bowl contacted my lips, the fungus contacted my stomach...and I was high.

While your down there ticking STONERS do the WINDOWPANE flake pitch on Lurking Fear, get on PERUVIAN FLAKE, TANGERINE TRIP, MESCALITO...

quote:

Originally posted by Ropegun2001:
...Jon - you idiot- I wasn't refering to you. ...

"refering"? I know you weren't referring to me either, but if there's any refering to be done around here, count me in! as-smoke.gif I guess it would be only considerate to ask Scott and Dan for permission first, tho!

Speaking of Mescalito (and since this is a thread about a million different things)

this goes out to everyone out there who knows what I am talking about...........

CLIMBERS ON EL CAPITAN, TURN OUT YOUR LIGHTS...ARE YOU ON MESCALITO?ARE YOU ON PITCH 20?ARE YOU ON PITCH 21?............DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISHDO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?DO YOU SPEAK SPANISH AS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE...

And, to those of you (and you know who you are) who DO know what I am talking about, send me an email, because folks like you are the folks I want to be talking to.

(I know...I'm weird...but Charlie... I am NO SANDBAGGER!)

holly

Man you guys have provided me with somegood laughs on this thread. Lets get serious go out buy some crank and go crack climbing. Then smoke a little brown sugar so we can calm down enough to do some face climbing and friction. That way we won't vibrate off the climb. Follow the night up with a little "ALKOHOL" and coke so we don't fall asleep too soon. That way we will be ready for the early alpine start. [Wazzup]shocked.gif" border="0

Capt I've hit a memory cell on the shrooms. the last time I did shrooms was a long time ago and I was running thru alpine meadows in Alaska. Glisadeing smallish snow gullys and having a high time. Too bad about the rocks at the end of the gully though, I never thought to tell my buddy from Kansas he was to stop before reaching the end. End result he bled a lot, but the pot and beer took the pain away and a fun time was had by all. grin.gif" border="0

Cavey...I only want to climb with you...what is this other nonsense.

Charlie...I have no idea what you yell...

Lambone...if I see you I'll tell you about it, because it was fun.

I was just throwing out some crap that only a few people who read this board would know about, because they were there when it happened...when the voice from God called to us on the wall. Its not really that cryptic.

hgb