Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

Scott my hat's off to you, not for just staying sober but for sticking up for yourself in the battlecage. Way to go bra!

One of my roommates is in OSAT and even though we don't share the same passtimes [big Drink] he is still a cool dude, and instead of getting wasted he focuses his energy on climbing, A LOT (in Red Rocks now that cock), and he kicks my ass.

Personally I don't care whether people smoke the kind stuff or not, as long as they're not hot boxen with me there. I tried it and well I prefer my Guiness [big Drink] , but I sympathize with Scott I had a roommate in college (not for very long that cocksucker) who wakenbaked every damn morning before going to class. The guy was allways so fucking baked he never considered that he might not want to do that while I was in the room considering I was an athlete and subject to drug testing and shit. Whateva man.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by MysticNacho:
the more I see your posts lambone, the more I get to wondrin...... lambone... "lambone".... WHAT is a lambone?! The possibilities for dirty comments and cheap insults are endless! Enlighten me as to the true meaning...

He forgot the "r" when he registered. Lamy your from Montana right, whats the saying, Montana where the men are men and the sheep are scared!? Yeeehhaaaawww Lammy get out the velcrow gloves wez getten action tonight!

Climbing out at smith last year with a buddy who combined a lot of [big Drink] with a lot of dope. He starting seeing trolls in the trees! He then proceeded to tell us all about his ambitions for starting an all nude co-ed frat at U of Idaho. Combine that with a lot of crazy slurs aimed at the tree dwellers, and I've never laughed so hard in my life. I'd personally never do the stuff but it ain't bad to be around a funny pothead, that's for sure. Hmm... unless he's on the other end of the rope.... shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by MysticNacho:
the more I see your posts lambone, the more I get to wondrin...... lambone... "lambone".... WHAT is a lambone?! The possibilities for dirty comments and cheap insults are endless! Enlighten me as to the true meaning...

Ahhhh but then what?What the hell is a Mystic Nacho anyway?If you were really curious you could dig into last years archives and find some entertaining dirty coments and cheap insults. I think the thread was something about pope and Dwayner's hate for sport climbers, it was one of the first four page anti-bolt sprayfests. I came to the defense of sport climbers and gym rats, and got royaly slammed. rolleyes.gif" border="0

Jon, that ones been done. So you still haven't won my favorite piece of climbing gear. Keep trying...

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by lambone:
Jon, that ones been done. So you still haven't won my favorite piece of climbing gear. Keep trying...

I don't want your friggin harness with the strapon for lonely nights on the bivi ledge. [Wazzup] BINERS...CHECK...ASCENDERS....CHECK....SPORTTRAC...CHECK...MR.SHEEPY........ [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by scottharder:
Just wanted to say "you suck" to the guys smoking in the climbers hut on Saturday. I (this is my opinion, and mine only) think it was very inconsiderate to ruin everyone else's experience on such a day to fill the hut with pot smoke. "

I got the tail end of this session, with those bozos smoking satan's herb. Even a bunch of drunken marmots would had step outside. I used to smoke ganja, but since my Filipino wife and our pastor are adamantly against it. I just think of some good psalms, when I see something like that., so I won't be tempted. I knew this Sub Alpine K, was a bad man, but I didn't realize he was so impolite.

>>I really enjoyed sitting outside in the cold while you got your groove on. Real smart folks. I bet it's great to be buzzed up at 10,000 feet. Watch out for the Paradise & Nisqually Glacier on your way down.>>

I am with you, Bro. I think those Ganja Freaks went down some Nisqually Falls route. I saw one with a Super 8 camera, thinking he was some Martin Scorcese asswipe.

>>I know I will probably get slammed on this topic since I am sure a large amount of users on this board are potheads, etc, (only an assumption since there are many threads of the sort) but I have never been so pissed of at 10,000 feet. Plus I know this post will get picked apart since you must defend your right to enjoy "da kine".
[Moon]

My foccacia bread smell like Acapulco gold, after those Pauly Shore rejects had to sample the herb. Pissed me off, I had to put extra Chevre on it, which I was going use when I got down to Pan Point, for quick bit of energy to the parking lot.

On the other hand, I don't let Sticky Beats like those dudes, try not to ruin my day too much, the descent was nice, gots bits of sun coming down, and it was nice to see the sun breaking through the clouds. I thought I would see god like King Arthur did in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".

Good post Bro, nothing wrong to talk about manners, not matter what the height. My Pastor always says that to me.

Comradreja.

Hey Lameboy You little wimp . I remember meeting you at v-world I seriously doubt you are half as good as you ever told your mother you were. as far as my climbing ability I take it seriously and have learned and done alot this last year . Seriously put alot into it. Your remarks are totally off base. My opinion of stoners and thier lack of character are justified . You are irresponsible and careless . Nice language fella you must have a short memory..Dan

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:
Hey Lameboy You little wimp . I remember meeting you at v-world I seriously doubt you are half as good as you ever told your mother you were. as far as my climbing ability I take it seriously and have learned and done alot this last year . Seriously put alot into it. Your remarks are totally off base. My opinion of stoners and thier lack of character are justified . You are irresponsible and careless . Nice language fella you must have a short memory..Dan

Yeah, and I still have that poster that I asked Big Lou to sign for you sitting in my locker. What happened, you never came back in?

As for you big fella, you don't know anything about me. But I will tell you this. My dad put a lot of time and effort into his midlife crisis as well. These days it's just a picture on the wall that he brags to his friends about [Wazzup]

What you said pissed me off a little bit because some of my best friends (who are bad ass climbers, safe, responsible, carefull, motivated, all of that) also smoke lots of dope. I don't, but whatever...I was mostly just pushin your buttons.

My opinions of newbie mountaineers are justified as well, and supportable. For instance, take a look at a copy of Accidents in North American Mountaineering sometime. Then tell me how many reports claim that accident victims were stoned. Ok, now how many accident victims were inexperienced climbers. Or were victims of rock fall/avalances caused by inexperianced climbers. Or were rescuers who were injured or killed while rescuing inexperienced climbers. Still think that pot is the problem....?

Anyway, glad your still into it, be safe. See ya round, come grab that poster sometime, it's covered in chalk dust and smells like my Sportivas. grin.gif" border="0

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by lambone:
Can't take a little joke mister defensive. Fine, I guess you won't get a signed Big Lou poster. I'll just have to give it to some one who will appreciate it...your flaming is getting old. Good night
frown.gif" border="0

can i have it, lambone? i think i even deserve it, since i agreed to go clibing with d.l. and he dogged me without giving notice, i left my girlfriends warm bed to drive to bellevue during rushhour traffic to pick this guy up and go climbing, i get there no notification of what is going on. no voice mail, note or nuthin....oh well!?!?! but i deserve that damn poter at least to recoup lost gas money. thank god crazy jamie was uber baked on the couch and agreed to go belay me at index. whew!!! disaster averted.

Quite the entertaining thread! For something that makes you quite passive, pot sure can get people fired up!!!! I have absolutely nothing more to say that has not already been said save one thing: all this talk about partaking in the great outdoors and not a peep from our willing to compromise his ultralight hiking kit with a titanium pipe guy; Stone Cold Willy. Will, are you actually out climbing instead of bitching about other peoples habits?? GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! I think I will go do the same.

Anyone done any late night in the dark herbally enhanced bouldering? Truly a world class enterprise if there ever was one! grin.gif" border="0

Man you guys make me laugh. I don't harbor any ill will to Scott. I think he needs to work on the whole passive/agressive thing though.

On the other hand I think this Dan Larson guy is a little wanker. I hope from now on everyone heaps as much abuse on Dan as they're able to.

Thats right Dan you suck! mad.gif" border="0

Alpine K- you're the uptight one getting pissed off for someone rippin' on you for smoking in the hut. I'd have told you to smoke it (whatever you smoke, pot or dogshit) outside. As far as saying' you're a better skier than he is 'cause you're a bad-ass pot smoker then you're sadly mistaken! Get a freakin' life and by the way, learn how to ski!

Once again Eric You WERE e-mailed and called repeatedly I was very concerned about you coming out here for no reason. You still have the ignorance to think I should have gone climbing with you instead of seeing my father on his death bed. What an idiot . As for special k and Lambone Losers , Special K says everybody give Dan shit .What apussy loser. I am sure that if anyone confronted you out there you wouldn't be kickin no balls. Like I said before the losers are everywhere.

I don't care what anyone thinks on this site.

Shit Scott, if you said something there, you would've just been sprayed in the privacy of the Camp Muir hut. By saying something here you turned the spray dogs loose - wow...that's pretty ballsy. Good for you.

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: EddieE ]