Muir on Saturday

scot'teryx

cigarette smoke won't do anything but stink up you're clothes and make you want to gag. But, have you guys ever heard of a "contact high?" Maybe the people complaining about you tools smokin out the hut don't want to get high in any way, shape, or form!? Are you so ignorant/ arrogant that you think someone who chooses and works to live a different lifestyle than you somehow has less rights to the mountains and it's facilities than you? ...pretty lame, guys.

I've tried getting a "contact high" does not work. You will get a better buzz off coffee. The only thing that happens when you are in a smoke filled room is that you get particulates in your lungs. Shit, if a "contact high" worked People would stop buying weed in BC and just stand around the "cafes" and get high. Trust me, it don't work, even after "browsing" and sipping your organic OJ, you will not get high unless someone offers you some bud.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

That's less than a half-OZ/day. By the time you sifted out the stems and seeds, I'm sure there's plenty of folks that could burn through that on a regular basis.

But WTF do I know about it, eh? :toad:

Wow, 50 pages and still going strong. I just wuv this thread. :)

That was a funny day long ago. We had a great ski (:toad:) down chutes to the Nisqually glacier. The next Monday I'm looking at posts on CC and see some thread about Muir on Saturday. I'm thinking...hey I was at Muir on Saturday.

I guess back then I thought 100 posts was a lot of posts. :lmao:

State defines 60-day medical pot supply

The state Health Department has set a final rule defining a 60-day supply of medical marijuana at 24 ounces and up to 15 plants.

:shock:

What are these people high or something? No way could someone smoke 24 oz of weed in two months.

I've known people who could. They lived in Arcata, CA and it was all they did, besides eat and sleep.

• 3 months later...

Up with rope, down with dope?

A person drinking is more dangerous than someone high off their ass and it doesn't matter if their belaying you or driving in the opposite direction on the freeway.

Could someone summarize or perhaps paraphrase the final conclusions of this ever so epic thread?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...