msg for Mike Adamson

vkaspar

So I am doing my weekly/monthly rounds, and I find this garbage

[cascadeclimbers.com spoof]

"Jon and Tim are cool and they know I'm cool with them too. This page is not an attempt to discredit their work on putting up this site. There are just some real fucking gapers on this site that think they have some inherent coolness factor pecking away on their computers. Call me a sprayer if you will but this sprayer climbs almost everyday. I don't really see too many of you out there on a regular basis so I assume you're mostly just shit talkers. Whatever, I'd be happy to engage in a violent physical confrontation with Pencil Pusher, VKaspar and and anyone else who wants to step up to the plate. Feel free to email me a time and place to meet you at mikeadamson@alpinelite.com. YOU WILL MAKE MY DAY. "

I find it odd and strange that you would post such a terribly obvious/not funny spoof of cc.com. I find it unfortunte that you have singled me out for some reason, please take my name off your site at once.

As for the rest of your little-boy diatribe, you sure are bitter for a person with such a perfect life. Boo hoo too bad for the rest of us "fucking gapers".

victoria

------------------

safe climbing! vkaspar

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a clue WHOEVER you are. The internet is rife with people trolling for a laugh or to disturb someone else's peace of mind or whatever. That page was done in complete humor and made for me, my friends, and whoever takes climbing a little less serious than the average joe.

You are the person who took a bunch of things on this website all out of context and tried to create some kind of personal issue with me. I'll take your name off my site as long as you promise to never post here again. Otherwise my challenge to you stands, and if your name is Victoria and your a girl, then try antagonizing someone else cause I am not terribly amused by you whatsoever.

i can't find that page anymore? headscratch.gif

viktor/victoria [that was a funny Ed Wood movie about transsexuals i think] how can you find a comment like that disturbing after that "news item" about yourself getting caught... you posted a few months back?? tongue.gif

Adamson is a brawler and likes to get rowdy. my advice is don't take it personal. i've caught a few slaps from whillans myself but i dont mind cause when we met in person the free beer flowed copiously.

how is the updated guidebook coming by the way viktor?? next spring or what? cause the binding on my current copy is almost completely kaput.

[This message has been edited by Dru (edited 10-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Dru (edited 10-22-2001).]

i wish there were more winners of thechest beater award on that site, there are more than enough candidates out there-like the guy who is always bragging about climbing some obscure route on some obscure peak on bivouac.com - I think his name is Drew Sprayshaw or something...

I'd be happy to add anyone with over 500 posts as a recipient of the "Tarzan Awards". Hopefully Tarzan won't post here and put my name in lights again. What's this? About the 5th time or more? <LOL>

I'll take the high road and remove the name from that page, but if you try to butt heads with me again in a *serious* manner and don't see the joke (cause it has ALWAYS been a joke to me) then expect war.

Dru, my last name is not Kramar

dont get me wrong I think alpinelite has some good humor (well, when you get through all the Javascript errors anyway).

"tried to create some kind of personal issue with me" blah blah "as long as you never post here again" blah blah

listen to yourself sometime, its frightening, arent you out of high school yet?

v

------------------

safe climbing! vkaspar

I graduated HS early. Thanks for your interest in me though. It's really flattering.

I'll remove your name tomorrow and Pencil Pusher (we miss you) and change "plumbline's" information (hey if you're going to talk smack about J's navigation methods then you just set yourself up) I already had terrorist activity on the webboard (it's coming back!)

...anyone else want me to change anything?

Buh bye....

[This message has been edited by mikeadam (edited 10-22-2001).]

quote:

Originally posted by vkaspar:

dont get me wrong I think alpinelite has some good humor (well, when you get through all the Javascript errors anyway).

v

You can disable those errors with your software..... Obviously you take too much stuff seriously and need to take a chill pill. Just remember this part: If you don't like it don't look at it! Gee what a concept.

I think what most people's problem is they don't know Mike and take it too personal as you did. You never answered my previous question either. I bet there is some alternative reason you were so offended.....

I'll fix the javascript errors and finish writing the 7 or so stories that need posting. Look, the site is completely about NOT taking climbing seriously or ourselves too seriously. The joke was a private one amongst friends, but I think the new content will lay it out a little better and it will be more obvious to readers who don't know the original alpinelite crew personally.

quote:

Originally posted by Sean Halling:

That Mike Adamson guy sure is an ***hole. He's just some little punk....why if I had a beef with him I'd kick his *** and teach him a lesson.

I know threatening and all rolleyes.gif I bet he's 4'8" and weight 85 pounds and gets scared climbing on The Tooth. Did you see his insulting inflammatory writing on it? "Scraping the Bottom of the tick list barrel"

What the fuck get a life. This is this guy's personal(Adamson's) web page. No one and I mean no one is breaking anyone's arm to read someone else's web page. If you think you have a better idea do one of your and stop acting like a middle schooler. 99% of all this verbage just for fun anyway.

Amen brother....sorry for the troubles!!

VKaspar did you get that???? Try emailing me if you have an issue. This is about the 4th time you've come up on the net and tried starting something with me. Why don't we just go climbing someday and I'm sure everything will be cool.

[This message has been edited by mikeadam (edited 10-23-2001).]

quote:

Originally posted by sisu suomi:

What the fuck get a life. This is this guy's personal(Adamson's) web page. No one and I mean no one is breaking anyone's arm to read someone else's web page. If you think you have a better idea do one of your and stop acting like a middle schooler. 99% of all this verbage just for fun anyway.

You know something is amiss when Sisu Suomi replies hahahahha. That dude cracks me up.

Sisu is your family in town still? Let's get into the mountains this weekend.. Send me an email I never see you online any more.