Looking for regular WA climbing partners

JZickler

My regular partner is off to Wyoming to send in the Tetons & Rockies and I'm in search of a replacement(s)!

Looking for dependable climbing partners with good mountain sense and judgement to climb alpine, rock, ice, and mixed routes primarily in the North Cascades and occasionally in the Selkirks. I live in Spokane so a 509 resident would be ideal but not required.

I have gear for nearly every type of climbing. I'm climbing 5.12b sport, 5.10a trad, AI/WI3, and have big lungs for long slogs.

If anyone is interested let me know and we can do a shakedown climb in Leavenworth or WA Pass.

Cheers!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am available most weekends and am living north of Spokane. I am working up to leading trad this season, but have led up to 5.10 sport. I have the lungs for long slogs and really want to get on some mixed routes, but to this point have only done pure rock, scrambling, and glacial travel. I would definitely like to mix it up.

If you are interested, we could meet up in Spokane after work next week (Aug 5). I have a meeting that will bring me down. If the weather is good, how about a little cragging near spokane?