I am cooler than anyone else.

Matt_Anderson

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well . . . Yes and no.

I usually just look at the "Today's Posts" screen to see what's going on with a particular post that I know was on that day. When I did it on my "cooler than anyone else" thread, it wasn't there. It is, now that I have run the test. So it seems that a post doesn't get on the "Today's Posts" screen unless it has been responded to. Mine simply wasn't there because no one had replied to it. So I figured out why I thought it was deleted, when it wasn't.

But this just inspired a second question. My test reply (and your reply, caveman) never made it onto the "Today's Active Posts" screen of the Cascade Climber's main page the other place that I would have expected to see an post that was not, in fact, deleted. I saw posts show up on "Today's Active Posts" that were posted both before and after my test, but I never saw it on that screen. Is there a minimum number of posts before it is considered Active? I always thought it just included the most recent posts for the day.

Next time I accuse that testy little foulmouth jon of deleting my posts (he's one of the administrator's right?), I wanna be right.

matt

The script on the front page and the active25 don't include spray, this was done per user request. Only Active40 includes the spray. So when threads are moved to Spray it could give the appearance of being deleted if you aren't looking at the Active25.

Testy little foulmouth? I'm pretty sure it's not the scripts fault that you are a complete dumbass... just joking. And I'm definately not little.

Someone please tell me what exactly the moondance is, some sort of ballet? Naked ballet? And if you saw sexual chocolate, the creme da la creme of moondancing, where does this badass perform? I don't know if I'd want to see him doing naked ballet, but hell if its a good show why not broaden my horizens