Profitable Outdoor Store for sale - Port Townsend

Wildernest

Wildernest Outdoor Store - Port Townsend's ultimate outdoor store is for sale! You obviously love gear...you're on this forum! Here's the chance to surround yourself in it! You want pro deals? You'll have more pro deals than you ever dreamed possible - :crazy: We're selling our Port Townsend store after seven and a half years and now is the time to make your dreams come true. My wife and I have been running 2 stores for 2 years now and we need some more time outside hiking, climbing and paddling.

Where it's at: Beautiful downtown Port Townsend - 929 Water St, in the Kellogg Building. Right on main street - it's prime retail space. 2290sqft which includes the main floor, mezzanine, and a huge basement for backstock and office space.

What you get: This is an asset sale - all inventory, fixtures, electronics, etc. We carry premium outdoor brands such as. Black Diamond, Osprey, Prana, TNF, Ibex, and Petzl to name a few. There are two years remaining on our lease and the rent is very reasonable for such a great location. This is a turn key sale. You will be up and running the day of our transaction.

Retail coaching and counseling services may be available - This is my passion, I love this business and the industry as a whole. This is not a distress sale. Our Bainbridge Island location and our website are NOT included in this sale.

For more info: Steve@wildernestoutdoorstore.com

For images: www.wildernestoutdoorstore.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic