climber harassment at pearly gates.

erik

Capt. -

Reread my posts and you'll see where the anomosity comes from. Rather than defensively reacting step back and think about how posts here can be interpreted esp given how rankled you have become over this series of posts. Spray, Slander, Insults they are all the same!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No they are not Peter. Spray can be joyous. Slander is degrading. Still waiting for the facts tick tock tick tock rolleyes.gif

There are still some hidden details but I just wanted to defend what I know is true before my comrades are degraded here.

[This message has been edited by Cpt.Caveman (edited 10-02-2001).]

Incorrect. Read my post above and it is obvious that you have openly but non-chalantly insulted my friends and I. You made some comments about us not contributing squat. That is slander! How do you know what I have contributed where?

Where was Dave Bale slandered and by whom?

Excerpt from threads posted 5/8/01

W: So what's with the vitriol?

Cavey: It's the nature of the spray man.

Your’e right Cavey; however, most often as you stated in the excerpt pasted above it is not. It almost always is immature and generates bad feelings for this site. Too much of the spray is simply insulting rantings.

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

Excerpt from threads posted 5/8/01

W: So what's with the vitriol?

Cavey: It's the nature of the spray man.

Your’e right Cavey; however, most often as you stated in the excerpt pasted above it is not. It almost always is immature and generates bad feelings for this site. Too much of the spray is simply insulting rantings.

Nice but you dont know me personally right? You tried reading my mind before but were incorrect...... Quit being the moderator unless you know something about this particular subject. Then you might want to say who you are so we can get all the facts out in the open. Personally I think maybe we should take care of this in email.....

This has degenerated into an attack on people that are not here to defend themselves . you guys think it is ok to do so without them knowing what is going on. I am just clearing things up and opening doors. I asked several succint questions that none of you can answer. You also are hiding in secrecy. Get real.

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

"This has degenerated into an attack on people that are not here to defend themselves"

If I slandered anyone in this thread I apologize and also ask to be shown where I did so.

You did not. C'mon now read above in Slaphappy's posts. Like I said before step aside and let others deal with it. I got no beef with you...

slander n.

1.Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

libel n.

1. A false publication in writing, printing, or typewriting or in signs or pictures that maliciously damages a person's reputation.

Hey Cavey I hate to lower myself to your level but what the hey. First of all I have never asked you for any beta you AIRBORNE GROUPIE.After seeing your posts for the last few months all that comes to mind is LACK OF CHARACTER. Not exactly an airborne characteristic(but how would you know that)LEG

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

Hey Cavey I hate to lower myself to your level but what the hey. First of all I have never asked you for any beta you AIRBORNE GROUPIE.After seeing your posts for the last few months all that comes to mind is LACK OF CHARACTER. Not exactly an airborne characteristic(but how would you know that)LEG

Whatever dude. You forget quickly. later