5.10 V10 (size 12) and OR Logic jacket (size L)

matchswain

For sale (or trade*): 5.10 V10 slippers, size 12. $70/shipped. These are the version without the rubber on top of the foot.

I've worn them a few times around the house, and three times in the gym, which consisted of me spending 10 minutes getting them on my foot, walking on my heels to the route, climbing the route unable to see through the tears of pain, then coming down to take them off as soon as I could bend down to do so. They are TIGHT. Maybe they'll stretch for you. Or maybe you're just tougher than me. I'm a 12 street shoe and I wear a 43 in the Mythos, for reference. They even smell brand new (think tennis ball).

P1010413.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010412.jpg

Outdoor Research Logic Jacket. Worn probably 15 times. It's in great shape. There is some pilling at the neck seam and inside near the middle of the back, and a couple very faint spots of dirt, one on the lower front stomach, on the inside neck and on the back. They will probably disappear with a wash. $45.

P1010414.jpg

P1010416.jpg

*Things I'm looking for: cams, ice axe (Raven Ultra, Air Tech, etc.), Guide gloves, other...

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoes are gone.

However, I'd like to give the jacket away for free...hopefully to someone who needs it and doesn't have a closet full of softshell coats. If you know someone who's just building their outdoor gear collection - or is climbing in threadbare gear (not by choice) - send me a PM.

Edited by matchswain