Fucked up bathroom

King Beatard

So I walk into The Dark Horse to meet some people and on my way in, BEFORE drinking any alcohol, decide to use the restroom. There are two doors side by side; one reading MEN, the other WOMEN. So I naturally choose the door marked MEN and go inside. After entering I pass two women who are leaving, but for whatever reason I don't register this as a problem so I continue in further to find a urinal but do not find one. At this, I realize I have made a mistake and do not belong there. I don't know why seeing two women inside wasn't enough of a clue but they didn't seem suprised to see me either so that's probably as good an excuse as any. So I leave and sure enough the door through which I had passed read MEN. The fine folks at The Dark Horse decided that they would paint MEN on a hand with an finger pointing at the men's room on the door to the women's restroom, and WOMEN on a hand with an finger pointing at the women's restroom on the door to the men's room. I find this difficult even to type, let alone to process in the split second that my brain has to identify which bathroom is the appropriate one.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I walk into The Dark Horse to meet some people and on my way in, BEFORE drinking any alcohol, decide to use the restroom. There are two doors side by side; one reading MEN, the other WOMEN. So I naturally choose the door marked MEN and go inside. After entering I pass two women who are leaving, but for whatever reason I don't register this as a problem so I continue in further to find a urinal but do not find one. At this, I realize I have made a mistake and do not belong there. I don't know why seeing two women inside wasn't enough of a clue but they didn't seem suprised to see me either so that's probably as good an excuse as any. So I leave and sure enough the door through which I had passed read MEN. The fine folks at The Dark Horse decided that they would paint MEN on a hand with an finger pointing at the men's room on the door to the women's restroom, and WOMEN on a hand with an finger pointing at the women's restroom on the door to the men's room. I find this difficult even to type, let alone to process in the split second that my brain has to identify which bathroom is the appropriate one.

Good on you for resisting the temptation and not draining it in the sink when you didn't see a urinal! 5 or 6 beers in ya could have been a different story altogether. Whew! :grin: Nice trick they have going there.

This is as disconcerting as the first time trying a unisex bathroom. This is not where the sign on the door has both a picture of a man and a woman and whomever gets there gets to lock the door behind them. No, I'm talking a larger bathroom which multiple stalls and no door lock. It doesn't matter what sex you are, this is the bathroom to be shared equally by all, at the same time. I use to live in a large older complex downtown where this was policy.

The disconcerting feeling of dropping a major deuce and a half: that is, one which is undoubtedly already breaking the waterline and you know will need 2 perhaps 3 flushes (and the accompanying aroma and loud noises) as you watch a pretty pair of hot looking ankles over feet wearing some sweet lookin black F*-me pumps click by under the stall door and head next to you is not to be fully given justice by mere words.

Needless to say, once you've used one a few times you get use to it pretty quick and it feels as normal as men and women only bathrooms. Sort of like going to nude beaches. Once you do it it quickly seems normal.

For the record, women can, and indeed must, drop the same deuce or three too. Try living in a communal setting with a bunch beautiful young women. Talk about an uncomfortable movement in the co-ed bathhouse... :blush: Keeping the decibel level down when the big messy one drops is always an uncomfortable scenario when the ladies are present. On the other hand, I'd guess most men take it as a great challenge to impress the spouse/partner with an over the top movement or a large bout of flatulence. :wazup: Why is it that we humans are so concerned about our privacy in these matters anyway?

Uh, your point is???

This is CC.com Dave their is no fucking point. I even thoughtfully placed my pointless post in spray!

Why is it that we humans are so concerned about our privacy in these matters anyway?

I'm not sure but I remember one time in college leaving a particularly impressive turd in a recently married friends toilet and laughing my ass off at the thought of his wife finding it and getting mad at him. It didn't work as she was as dirty as us boys and thought it was funny. Ah the good old days.