Is there an uglier, stupider...

Dru

vehicle on the market today than the Pontiac Aztek? I hate them. Hate hate hate. Now in AWD. Hate hate hate x2.

My "new Car" 1990 Subaru wagon will get crushed by one sometime, I just know it. They look like giant sports Walkmen! And that fake tent that folds out of the tailgate... lifestyle appropriation anyone? I bet no one who buys one will ever actually sleep in it. Bastards.

10 years from now are climber bums going to be driving them? NEVER! VW van will remain supreme.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dru, you're so right. Not only that piece of shit, but so many others too. What's with this new boxy, funky, shit hanging all over look with the new 4X4's and the cars too. Most new rigs are so ugly. My Hummer rules; and I'm not speakin of the hummer I got sat. nite.

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Why would anyone in PNW drive a Hummer? Too wide for most logging roads. I guess the chick factor is OK.

Dru, chicks really dig my hummer. No shit. It's massive and gnarly and can probe deep into the forest.

quote:

Originally posted by pen:

well far be it for me to be crude. give me some credit drul.

Yeah, whatever pen! Coming from the one who said in an earlier thread, "I'm having a steak and later a nice piece of ass" and "You musta been porkin' your English teacher real good for the lessons huh? Was she fresh outta college or more likely of the geriatric persuasion?"

You're such a polite conversationalist.

Oh, and then to quote you again from another thread, "We're all sorry to hear of your premature ejaculation problems...Women love us, and pussys like you fear us."

Mmm-hmm.

[This message has been edited by Jman (edited 08-21-2001).]

jman, you're right. Sometimes I am too crude and contradict myself. This usually happens when I'm responding to a dumbass comment from some duffus. Just because chicks really dig me, and I drive a real rig, doesn't mean you have to jump my mojo. Chill out and go climb something.