The CC site is cool, but "Spray" is unnecessary.

allthumbs

What the hell does it have to do with climbing anyway? It also seems to be getting more hostile and political all the time. Personally I think it is detracting from an otherwise cool site and ought to be eliminated. Shit, I'll bet Big Lou and Ed V. would puke if they read half this childish, backstabbing crap. My .02

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True, I'm one of the worst offenders. Usually I think I'm real funny, but I'm really an asshole. What got me this morning was reading the back and forth shit that was finally closed down. Made me think about how fucking childish we must look to any outsiders looking in, and any professional mountaineers. So anyway, I'm the last guy to call the kettle black, unless I'm ready to quit being a smart ass myself. I'll take it under advisement. I hate myself.

• 6 years later...
Made me think about how fucking childish we must look to any outsiders looking in, and any professional mountaineers.

Im no professional mountaineer, but i am somewhat of an outsider, and I have to say, no one sprays like the folks on cc. Its some of the funniest shit i have ever seen!

i'm all misty eyed to reminensce on the time before cc was sponsored by the us army, before the hoodwand had inflicted its horrible laments on the taun-taun-less, and yea, verily, even before dan the speed-racer had humped his first high-altitude hound.

Made me think about how fucking childish we must look to any outsiders looking in, and any professional mountaineers.

Im no professional mountaineer, but i am somewhat of an outsider, and I have to say, no one sprays like the folks on cc. Its some of the funniest shit i have ever seen!

I asked Dean Potter if he'd ever read cc.com over a warm glass of pee - he mock bit the head off a monkey in reply.

I asked Dean Potter if he'd ever read cc.com over a warm glass of pee - he mock bit the head off a monkey in reply.

Stop! Yer harshin my buzz. Anyway, didn't this "spray" issue get unanimously decided years ago and we all decided that we were just going to be rude as hell to anyone and everyone all the time anyway?

The Padded Room regulars at TGR do. Even more so.