Mt. Adams in Late July/Early August

Hey guys. Looking for a partner to climb Adams with me later in July or early in August. Anyone interested?

I'm new to climbing (did St. Helens for the first time last month) but have been hiking and backpacking for years.

I'm self employed so my schedule is flexible. Let me know if you're interested and we can get into the details.

Cheers!

Tyler

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have been wanting to climb Mt. Adams around the 30th of July to 31st. I have been hiking and mountaineering for several years. Know how to properly use crampons and Self arrest + more. I have fridays and saturdays off.

email is:

adamcwatts@gmail.com

Hi! I'm in the same category as Tyler -- i'm in good shape, have climbed St. Helens several times (in summer), but no mountaineering exp. So i'm looking for a more experienced partner who knows Mt. Adams.

I'm pretty much available thru July 20, or after Aug. 10, weekends and most Mon/Tue. Thanks!

John

jscigliano@comcast.net

Tyler,

Thank you for letting me know. I'll be in Maine at that time, so mayber i'll hike up Mt. Katahdin there instead. Have a great climb on Adams, and if you can, drop me a note on how it went, what to watch out for, etc.

John S. (mikizha)

jscigliano@comcast.net