Someone's shit don't stink

Beck

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to prove myself to anyone, I'm getting flipped dis about me on this site, that's what I don't like, him slandering me and talking me down- he's a much better climber than me, I don't know where these insecurities arise from in him, I'm just going to let it roll in the overflowing bucket like my Taoist Education taught me.

Sorry, I'm a little slow, but I just put the thing together.

No worries, mate. He's entitled to his opinion.

Expressing negative, personal feelings about someone publicly reflects worse upon themselves than upon the one being "dissed". One always has to question their motive and, as you said, insecurites they are harboring.

You both deserve credit for the work you do, and I'm sure you both do your best. If you're truly content with who you are - it shows.

But then again, most everything here is a load of bs, so don't buy into everything.

Yo Beck,

Too bad I was away from the computer all day. I would have loved to read your post before you edited it.

As to the smell of my shit; after packing out a few blue bags last week I can tell you it does stink. I've been put down for personal behavior that was wrong. I was as upset as you at first, but apon reflection I found that there was merit to the complaint, and I was able to learn from it.

[This message has been edited by AlpineK (edited 08-16-2001).]

"God does not play dice with the universe"

Albert Einstein

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

Winston Churchill

"The game ain't over till it's over"

Yogi Beara

"Hit Me!!"

James Brown

"To the moon Alice!"

Ralph Kramden

"I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me"

Beck

AlpineK, thank you for giving me some space, man, my shit stinks as well.

Jblakely, he's the OTHER guy- my quote,

" I'm a LUGER, baby, so why don't you thrill me"

If anyone else out here has Lake Placid Olympic Training Center Residency Cred, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm sure you're JUST MY TYPE dru, get ready buddy... do you bring the lube or do I? I'll bet you got a hose to rival the biggest Snafflehounds, do you make them jealous when you'rs stroking it at base camp while your buddies top out?

I'm a LUGER, baby dru.

Sorry Dru, hope you take no offense-I am just trying to be as much of a spewer of spray as the rest of you guys

I guess having your name made fun of IS acceptable spraying but a person still takes offence of having the name yo mama gives you made fun of

I've been taking some of this stuff too personal I guess

I'm just trying to be as real and legitimate a poster as I am in real life

hope you can make it to the megafest, bro