[TR] Various Alaska 2010 - 7/5/2010

denalidave

Linky still no worky.

Here's what comes up: http://classic.kodakgallery.com/AlbumNotFound.jsp

Was your Mount Cecil on the south side of Cooper Landing overlooking Kenai Lake and Cooper Creek? Not Cecil Rhode Mt...

OK, tried to fix it one more time and found the problem (I think).

As far as Mt Cecil, yes on the south side of the Kenai River/Cooper Landing overlooking the river/lake.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, last try to link some pics since I cannot, for the life of me, upload them directly to cc.com

Chugach State Park, Ak - Williawa Lakes/Peak May 2010 Picassa Pics Linky May 2010

KFGL - Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge, AK, June, 2010 If you happen to have deep pockets, staying at this lodge is an incredible experience. It is the only lodge in the entire Kenai Fjords National Park. It is a unique "ecolodge" located in one of Americas most beautiful and pristine locations... No litter, no noise and plenty of natural wonders to be had. It is a logistical puzzle keeping it running smoothly though. A cheaper alternative would be to take the water taxi and get dropped off in the park for a few days of kayaking and camping.

The only pano that would load

3_Pano_June_21_2010.JPG

You can also check out their website... KFGL Website Linky

If I get some free time and energy, I may upload the rest of my weekend getaways, but not likely as it takes so damn long and I keep getting snaffled anyway...

Looks like you climbed Mt. Williwa -- a great peak in our backyard. Chugach State Park is the best part about living in Anchorage.... 5 minutes form my door i can be hiking there. Can't beat that!
Yeah, I love the Glenallen Alps, although that was my first jaunt into the area.