• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Raindawg's New Book

Beneath the Sands of Egypt. Available now. Read my copy in two days. Gets rave reviews including my own. And it has climbing adventures in exotic locations.

does it contain accurate beta for arriving at the climbs n' pleasing pictures of nubile young nymphs clambering aroudn on them? :)

Beneath the Sands of Egypt. Available now. Read my copy in two days. Gets rave reviews including my own. And it has climbing adventures in exotic locations.

Thanks for the heads up Pope. Dons other work was a very good read. On a similar note, I have to add how nice it's been that you guys are not hanging here around trashing on bolts repeatedly.

So thank you for both the heads up on the book and the restraint.

I have to add how nice it's been that you guys are not hanging here around trashing on bolts repeatedly.

Really? Having them around to spray against the spray is half the fun of this site.

Really? Having them around to spray against the spray is half the fun of this site.
And bashing on you and summitchaser is the other half. :)

Sorry, kev, but that just screamed to be said. :wave:

Is he a professor in his field? Obviously he is an archeologist and scholar, does work or has he worked at a University in the past?

And bashing on you and summitchaser is the other half. :)

Sorry, kev, but that just screamed to be said. :wave:

No need to say sorry. I'll be your huckleberry.

southern oregon univ, ashland CA...JK...Ashland, OR

they creamed us. The lutes were really good those years...

Is he a professor in his field? Obviously he is an archeologist and scholar, does work or has he worked at a University in the past?

He is a well known scholar, archelogist, author of many books on the subject and professor at a University.

wow, he's a professional writer? No wonder he routinely shreds most of you guys with his posts!!

wow, he's a professional writer? No wonder he routinely shreds most of you guys with his posts!!

...that just screamed to be said.

...that just screamed to be said.

I have this eerily discomforting feeling that I'm being taken out of context. :confused:

Oh, nevermind...

If this was spray I'd make some comment about how easily you're taken, but it isn't, so I'm saying nothing.

If this was spray I'd make some comment about how easily you're taken, but it isn't, so I'm saying nothing.

mummy.jpg

Good call.

He is a well known scholar, archelogist, author of many books on the subject and professor at a University.

Dr. Jones?!? Dr. Jones?!?

Well, that's not being very capricious. Perhaps you should change your title... :whistle:

Okay. Be careful for what you ask for, I changed your name for you.

Edited by Off_White