Babe boffin'

pope

OK. I'm quickly running out of new and exciting locations around Leavenworth for getting intimate with the belay bunnies. I can't believe I've exploited every reasonable romantic niche that Icicle and Tumater canyons can offer. When I visit an old haunt with a new hotty, I'm overcome with guilt, like God is trying to tell me something.

Ideas?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy a house with a bedroom or two. Is it that you find maximum virility while in nature or just that you live with your parents? Be careful I got some serious poison oak there one year. Are you feeling guilty because you have a wife at home or just because you blew it with all thse other chicks? Even early man had a conscience and was so baffled by his own thoughts that he created God to explain them. No offense to anyone that thinks otherwise.

I've satisfied a number of women up in those canyons, simply because that's where I spent the majority of my time starting at the age of 18.

I'm not looking for guilt analysis. God knows that I'd have felt just as guilty saying no to all of those ladies. What I'm wondering is, does anybody have any "hot spots" for taking that special somebody around Leavenworth? Maybe you can alert me to a suitable location of which I'm not aware. Don't even mention obvious spots like Muscle Beach.

Oh, and uh, Charlie: Any suggestions that involve dumpsters would not be useful to me.

[This message has been edited by pope (edited 08-05-2001).]

I recall a particularly sordid story where a formerly well-known local Cascade climber (he don't climb no mo) had a spontaneous amorous encounter IN A DUMPSTER in the alley behind the Icicle Tavern in Leavenworth. It was apparently a set-up with the town tramp who was paid to pretend that she was interested in his big manly mountaineering exploits. He ended up WALKING back to 8-mile Campground. For years he told the tale with pride; that some young woman he just met in a bar was so thoroughly in awe that she couldn't control herself. I told the guy more than once that he was full of nonsense and didn't believe his tale at all until I met the fellow who actually paid the girl. To this day, the formerly well-known Cascade climber probably doesn't know the truth.

By the way, the Icicle Tavern no longer exists. It used to be a few doors down from Der Sportsmann but has been subdivided into a bunch of trinket shops. It was a great place where just about anything went as long as weapons weren't used. I remember more than once heaving a full pitcher of beer across the room at some climbing pal who just walked in (the pitchers were plastic so nobody got hurt, just wet.) Me and another climbing dude named "Sal" used to do Judo rolls out on the sidewalk in front of the Tavern and if tourists were impressed, they could leave a quarter in his hat to help us pay for beer.

To see the famous dumpster, or one of its descendants, walk down the alley between the (now defunct?) Edelweiss Restaurant and the Post Office Tavern. It's the first dumpster on the right. It features prominently in Dwayner's nightlife tour of Leavenworth. I got a lot of crazy stories about that town, having spent some serious summers climbing and guiding out of there. Crazy stories!!!

- Dwayner

This shit is weak. Climbing 5.12 means little if you still grovel for pussy. I'd love to learn how to achieve 5.12; instead I get some pathetic "I need a place to nut" crap that most of us figured out @ 15. Given your obvious lack of lovin'-I'd say 5' at the Snow Creek P.L.

Relax already, big fella. We's just havin' some fun. If you want to climb 5.12, there's plenty of people on this site who would be glad to tell you all they know about it (whether they actually climb that grade or just know somebody who does). You just need to ask, maybe start a post.

Now, you might not think that my concerns and interests are legitimate and dignified, and I'm OK with that. I really haven't learned a damn thing since I started haunting this site, and I'll be surprised when I do. In the mean time, you may expect similar sophomoric material from Pope. Don't like it? Piss up a rope.

• 6 years later...
OK. I'm quickly running out of new and exciting locations around Leavenworth for getting intimate with the belay bunnies. I can't believe I've exploited every reasonable romantic niche that Icicle and Tumater canyons can offer. When I visit an old haunt with a new hotty, I'm overcome with guilt, like God is trying to tell me something.

Ideas?

you mean sheep?

It's been a while since the classic Leavenworth days.

No more Icicle Tavern. :cry:

At least they still have those fancy Bavarian dumpsters. :tup:

Now there's a Leavenworth pickup line, "Hey babe ya wanna go out back and check out der dumpster ;) "

For proof of this check out the P.O. fucking tradgedy. :noway: and the tweed and duck or some such bullshit.